Is Jack Riewoldt too lazy and arrogant to become a gun ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Jack Riewoldt too lazy and arrogant to become a gun ??

shawry said:
What is Jack's contract status?
Contracts List:
As at 4/5/2010

2010: Connors, Cousins, Edwards, King, Graham, Hislop, McMahon, Moore, Polo, Post, Riewoldt, Simmonds, Tambling, Thomson, Tuck, Vickery, White

2011: Astbury, Browne, Collins, Dea, Farmer, Grimes, Griffiths, Jackson, Morton, Nahas, Nason, Newman, Rance, Taylor, Thursfield, Webberley

2012: Deledio, Foley, Martin, McGuane

2013: Cotchin

smasha said:
Better bloody sign him before the pigs come sniffing.
With no basis other than gut feel, I would be more shocked if Jack left than just about anyone else on the list.

Highly doubt he would leave but for conspiracy theorists - did you notice on Jack's wraps how he said "I hate being in Adelaide, I'd much rather be in Brisbane, or the Gold Coast"

:stir

willo said:
Contracts List:
As at 4/5/2010

2010: Connors, Cousins, Edwards, King, Graham, Hislop, McMahon, Moore, Polo, Post, Riewoldt, Simmonds, Tambling, Thomson, Tuck, Vickery, White

2011: Astbury, Browne, Collins, Dea, Farmer, Grimes, Griffiths, Jackson, Morton, Nahas, Nason, Newman, Rance, Taylor, Thursfield, Webberley

Gee the out of contract 2010 players list is interesting, how many will be playing 2011 and beyond. Simmonds, King, McMahon, Thomson, Hislop gone. Tambling is a maybe trade, Tuck a maybe gone.

Keep Riewoldt, Vickery, Graham, maybe White, Moore.

Question marks on Edwards, Post, Polo, Cousins and Connors (if he can get his act together, be disciplined and play the game like he should).

2011 players I'd sign up before years end, Ben Nason, Collins, Nahas, Thursfield, Jackson.

I can see at least 7 players gone out of those contracted for 2010, but FJ and Co are going to have to work bloody hard to find some gems in the forthcoming draft and PSD.

Massai said:
Gee the out of contract 2010 players list is interesting, how many will be playing 2011 and beyond. Simmonds, King, McMahon, Thomson, Hislop gone. Tambling is a maybe trade, Tuck a maybe gone.

Question marks on Edwards, Post, Polo, Cousins and Connors (if he can get his act together, be disciplined and play the game like he should).

2011 players I'd sign up before years end, Ben Nason, Collins, Nahas, Thursfield, Jackson.

I can see at least 7 players gone out of those contracted for 2010, but FJ and Co are going to have to work bloody hard to find some gems in the forthcoming draft and PSD.

Question marks over a second year KPP in Post but you are happy to sign Graham? :hihi

willo said:
Contracts List:
As at 4/5/2010

There's a start

rockstar_tiger said:
Highly doubt he would leave but for conspiracy theorists - did you notice on Jack's wraps how he said "I hate being in Adelaide, I'd much rather be in Brisbane, or the Gold Coast"

:stir

If Riewoldt signed with the Gold Coast it would hurt as much as a Martin going IMO.

Developing key forward with a lot of potential going to hit his peak at the right time over the next few years. If he goes Astbury/Polak instantly become our number #1 KPF. :help

I hope they're working on it hard.

Massai said:

Question marks? :headscratch
All should be resigned ASAP
Keep Graham? Based on what, one game? :headscratch

How you goin' Miller? :hihi

LidsBling&Cotch said:
cant kick either, good 3rd tall at best
GoodOne said:
and doesn't chase defensively, ever.

Funny that DH just mentioned that Jack should be the 3rd tall but that he was leading the tackle I50 count.

Maybe he does chase just a little bit and considering he's our leading goal kicker this year maybe he can kick just a little ::)

BIGNIGE said:
Funny that DH just mentioned that Jack should be the 3rd tall but that he was leading the tackle I50 count.

Maybe he does chase just a little bit and considering he's our leading goal kicker this year maybe he can kick just a little ::)

Come on NIGE, just accept the fact that he's a dud and the sooner we ship him off to the Gold Coast or Greater Western Sheedy for a third round draft pick the better.

;)

skybeau said:
Come on NIGE, just accept the fact that he's a dud and the sooner we ship him off to the Gold Coast or Greater Western Sheedy for a third round draft pick the better.

;)

be lucky to get a fourth rounder, or what round does it go up to?

Pretty happy with Jack.... as its been said before could be very good if he a good key forward with him, gee even then a smash and bash type would be handy.