Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

Just another *smile* weak effort.

Positives, played well for 3 quarters.

Negatives, undoing a good performance with on weak last quarter. Not good enough.

They played our zone to a tea all day, had the overlap going and we just couldn't clear it. Endevour was okay but went away when we needed it most, so no point in mentioing endevour when you can't do it when it counts.

Ridley said:
Can't wait for the brightsided flower sniffing tonight. I don't give a *smile* how young the team s. I don't give a *smile* if Gale, March, Cameron and co blow wind up our arses and tell us we are heading in the right direction and all is rosy. The simple fact is, we just played another winless team and the scores were level 5 minutes into the last quarter. We then proceeded to lose by 50 *smile*ing points!!!! We weren't playing Geelong or St.Kilda!!!!

That is just garbage. Our players, and our club as a whole, is as weak as *smile*ing p!ss!!!

That's why I can't wait until November 27.

I've totally given up on Tambling, McGuane, Polo just to name a few.

Whoever we trade, then so be it. No player is above the club.

jackfrost said:
Oh my ...... :dummyspit

Why would anyone get that upset over a team that gives you that type of performance ???

Are you saying I spat the dummy? I'm not sure. I was responding to this post:

Ridley said:
*smile*ing hell; this last quarter is a *smile*ing disgrace :mad:

Can't even get within 7 goals of the 2nd worst team in the comp. *smile*ing pathetic Richmond you bunch of losers.

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Last quarter fade outs...while upsetting today...r not uncommon in the AFL nowdays. Once a team gets momentum it is game over and the floodgates open.

Jeez, have a look at Sydney v Geelong today...are the Swans a gutless bunch of losers or did they just give their all for three quarters, losing every ruck contest..and eventually run our of stamina.

What a load of crap. The Swans were 6 goals down at 3/4 time. The club will obviously trot out some tired pathetic mantra along those same lines as you mentioned above.

No wonder we are so shithouse. Total acceptance of mediocrity continues at the RFC.

I used to get too attached to our players but now I really couldn't give a sh*t who goes as long as it means this once great club doesn't tolerate this garbage anymore.

Our main problem is scroing! Even when they got 1 goal up we didnt look like kicking 2 after half time in a row to win the game

Ridley said:
Can't wait for the brightsided flower sniffing tonight. I don't give a *smile* how young the team s. I don't give a *smile* if Gale, March, Cameron and co blow wind up our arses and tell us we are heading in the right direction and all is rosy. The simple fact is, we just played another winless team and the scores were level 5 minutes into the last quarter. We then proceeded to lose by 50 *smile*ing points!!!! We weren't playing Geelong or St.Kilda!!!!

That is just garbage. Our players, and our club as a whole, is as weak as *smile*ing p!ss!!!

what is the answer ridley?

brigadiertiger said:
You were happy with today's performance?

I doubt anyone is happy but we took it up to them for 3 qtrs
3/4 of the team is under 22 what do you expect? DOnt haveenough hard bodies and only 7 games intoa proper game plan

RICHO_12 said:
I doubt anyone is happy but we took it up to them for 3 qtrs
3/4 of the team is under 22 what do you expect? DOnt haveenough hard bodies and only 7 games intoa proper game plan

Fight it out show some pride.

brigadiertiger said:
You were happy with today's performance?

Haven't seen it. But even if I had, I can see there's more to the club than "*smile*ing pathetic Richmond you bunch of losers."

Jumping all over the club like a spoilt brat throwing a tantrum smacks of an inability to see a bigger picture.

It's not about quarters or even games. It's about players learning.

When I watch the game in a day or so, I'll be more specific, but some posters are ridiculous.

We will never amount to anything while we play this garbage hawthorn game plan the hawks suck so y would we play that way

Is it any point mentioning that the Crows were predicted to finish top 4 at the start of the year??? So this result shouldnt be unexpected...the fade out of course was rubbish but potentially the Crows are still pretty formidible.

It's just a real shame that, and I said it a week or two ago, we have almost no well rounded players.

Luke McGuane - Absolute fantastic defender, top notch. But he can't hit a target 20 meters away from him.

Alex Rance - His attack on the ball is second to none and his courage is Archer-like. But like McGuane, he can't even hit targets when he is under no pressure.

Kelvin Moore - Not a bad rebounder but when he gets forward he needs to nail those easy shots....killed our momentum when he missed that goal.

There's no point for Dimma to drop or punish most of these players to train hard, because they are simply useless and must go by season end.

For most on here, just go through the motions with this weekly *smile*, and relax your blood pressure (especially you Riddler ;D)