Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

that 2nd half was one of the worst that ive seen, same olds players making the same old mistakes, how can u not hit targets by foot by being only 15 or 20 meters away...

Ive had a gutful of this rubbish....where is the run and carry, the crows players were linking up like there was no 2moro, i want to see our side move the ball with precession, run and carry...

That's why I can't wait until November 27.

I've totally given up on Tambling, McGuane, Polo just to name a few.

Whoever we trade, then so be it. No player is above the club.
[/quote]

R u waiting for F.Jackson to F### up again.

Gee wiz, it was 52 a piece in that last qtr - I really thought we were a chance. To have the next 8 goals kicked against us is DIABOLICAL in ANY footy standard!!

Silent Bob said:
Most of the boys put in physically, but we are so so mentally fragile.

Real lack of leadership SB. Guys like Lids, Tambling, Newman, McGuane, Moore have to step up when the game is on the line, but they don't do it consistently.

RUNVS said:
That's why I can't wait until November 27.

I've totally given up on Tambling, McGuane, Polo just to name a few.

Whoever we trade, then so be it. No player is above the club.

R u waiting for F.Jackson to F### up again.
So we don't bother trading or recruiting then?

AstuteTiger said:
...same olds players making the same old mistakes,

That's why this shouldn't be as bad as people are making out. A large majority of these players will be gone at the end of this year, win lose or draw. We know they're gonne be crap, so why get stressed about it...?

Watch the ones who are the future - Martin, Cotch, Nason, Lids, Astbury, JR, etc., etc.

There are a few on here who have no idea about building anything, if your not interested in the ride, please swap clubs for a year or two and save yourself the pain.

A lot of the over exaggerated vile, is exactly why we have failed year after year.

We as supporters are as much a part of the problem as any other area.

Please a little balance, a little common sense and a little less finger pointing.

All I want to see is the kids pressuring the opposition - is that too much to ask for? They don't have to win - just never give up the chase. They didn't do that again today. Is that something they need to be taught or should this be a natural trait in this level of footy? I am at a loss to know how we could just run out of legs so suddenly,

Whilst our tackling pressure was up, we put them off their game (and down to ours), as that wore off, so did we and the Crows run and carry looked crisp all of a sudden, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang........

Our guys should learn heaps from that.

Tigerhart04 said:
Cm'on folks, keep the abuse to each other, out of your posts please. We're all a bit shell shocked I think. :'(

Fair call, my apologies went a bit overboard.

But young or not, shocking effort in the last quarter tonight.

Mappa said:
There are a few on here who have no idea about building anything, if your not interested in the ride, please swap clubs for a year or two and save yourself the pain.

A lot of the over exaggerated vile, is exactly why we have failed year after year.

We as supporters are as much a part of the problem as any other area.

Please a little balance, a little common sense and a little less finger pointing.

and how many weeks, months, years and decades do we have to read posts like this.

it gets a bit tired year after year after year - a lot of us love this club, and are hurting more as time goes on. 40000 members show we will stick by the club, but we should be able to post our concerns as well.

The main issue, is all our games except Gellong is how do we stop a side when they get a run on ?

My only thoughts are

We did well for 3 qtrs. Thought we were a chance when score level early in last.

Can't believe we lost by 50 in the end. What was going to be a reasonably positive day, and our best performance for the year, was undone in 20 mins. A shame.

Gutted by the last quarter, annoyed as hell by the morons (BT) commentating the game

And for that I would rather be in our shoes than theirs - I would rather be young and crap with the hope of a better tomorrow by giving young guys a game than trying to flog a few more games out of McLeod and Goodwin

I just hate our defensive pressure, and lack of run when we have the ball.

I couldn't even count how many times Adelaide when uncontested mark after uncontensted mark up the field for a goal... We simply can't play this zone *smile*. I hate it. Bring back man on man, accountable football.