Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

Tigers of Old said:
Whatever. I thought your criticism of other posters unnecessary.
O h dear we r precious....we can criticise the hell out of our footballers but not ourselves for consistant negative (or maybe even wrong on the odd occcasion) comments.

U2Tigers said:
Yep another loss over 50.

Geez this club is *smile*. You watch, a totally out of form Hawthorn will roger us by 10 goals next week as well.

This is easily the most uncompetitive team since Fitzroy of 1996.

Geez that comment by DH after round 1
certainly has come back to bite him...

something like "we wont get any worse than that round 1 performance"
as well as the coaches....

sometimes its best to think before we open our gobs DH...

oh well just more ammunition for the backroom deals to precede

ROLLS ROYCE said:
O h dear we r precious....we can criticise the hell out of our footballers but not ourselves for consistant negative (or maybe even wrong on the odd occcasion) comments.

You're the one reacting. If you're going to give it out at least take it back.

We've given Hawthorn some hope now. Keep Morton in FFS !! We can't rely on Jack to kick all the goals.

Last quarter fade outs...while upsetting today...r not uncommon in the AFL nowdays. Once a team gets momentum it is game over and the floodgates open.

Jeez, have a look at Sydney v Geelong today...are the Swans a gutless bunch of losers or did they just give their all for three quarters, losing every ruck contest..and eventually run our of stamina.

jackfrost said:
OK, seriously Boys, I was kidding about the 10 goal thing ...... are you kidding me ????.............. turn it up, they can't be fair dinkum losing by this amount after being in the game 20 minutes ago........ thats all about lack of heart, no more ...no less.
As soon as a team gets a small lead against us and the momentum changes, we are so mentally weak it's not funny. Been an issue for years.

Just a really numb feeling for me now........lets just hope our better players stick together over the next couple of years.....couldn't blame them for trying to be moved on elsewhere because its going to take a LONG time before we see a win or even a good four quarter effort. What the hell do we have to look forward to?

Ridley said:
Geez this club is *smile*ed. You watch, a totally out of form Hawthorn will roger us by 10 goals next week as well.

This is easily the most uncompetitive team since Fitzroy of 1996.

Can't wait for the brightsided flower sniffing tonight. I don't give a *smile* how young the team s. I don't give a *smile* if Gale, March, Cameron and co blow wind up our arses and tell us we are heading in the right direction and all is rosy. The simple fact is, we just played another winless team and the scores were level 5 minutes into the last quarter. We then proceeded to lose by 50 *smile* points!!!! We weren't playing Geelong or St.Kilda!!!!

That is just garbage. Our players, and our club as a whole, is as weak as *smile* *smile*!!!

skiptomystu said:
Just a really numb feeling for me now........lets just hope our better players stick together over the next couple of years.....couldn't blame them for trying to be moved on elsewhere because its going to take a LONG time before we see a win or even a good four quarter effort. What the hell do we have to look forward to?

I agree skip, what is there to look forward to? I cannot see anything at the moment.

Disco said:
As soon as a team gets a small lead against us and the momentum changes, we are so mentally weak it's not funny. Been an issue for years.

who do we blame.? the players, coaches, nearly everyone at the club changes but we continually put in weak efforts like that last quarter. Time for some REAL commando training to teach theses guys to NEVER give up!