Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

Typical 2nd half bend over from Richmond. You can see it coming 100 miles away. Geez I wish I could be as confident of picking the right lotto numbers ::)

Tigers of Old said:
Well said. Not to mention saying Martin's been poor.
Reaching for straws or just having a go ya cranky old fella....I said "marto's disposal has been poor but at least he is in and under." Find me anyone to disagree with that.

Same issues.
Not taking opportunity's when they present themselves and no leaders to drag the team up and enforce a "never give in" attitude.

Right now we are half a team. We only play half a game.

That really concerns me. I know we are a young team, but over the preseason, you would have thought we would have been aiming to atelast be as fit as the other teams in the comp.

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Reaching for straws or just having a go ya cranky old fella....I said "marto's disposal has been poor but at least he is in and under." Find me anyone to disagree with that.

Whatever. I thought your criticism of other posters unnecessary.

Barnzy said:
Don't think there's much hope today. This is probably one of the worst sides we've put out on the park all year. Way too small, no structure. Think Adelaide will monster us by 10+ goals.

Prediction nearly spot on.

*smile* hell; this last quarter is a *smile* disgrace :mad:

Can't even get within 7 goals of the 2nd worst team in the comp. *smile* pathetic Richmond you bunch of losers.

I expect to lose most weeks, but to stop running and trying completely is unacceptable and especially against this rabble of a team. They look like premiers against us. WTF happened - shameful effort. Here I was thinking we could win this, what the hell was I thinking. Where is the improvement coming from? I cannot believe this - seriously. I am ready to cry -Im not afraid to lose - but I am hating how they are making us look so pathetic.

Ridley said:
*smile*ing hell; this last quarter is a *smile*ing disgrace :mad:

Can't even get within 7 goals of the 2nd worst team in the comp. *smile*ing pathetic Richmond you bunch of losers.

Then cut up your membership and *smile* off, toss bag.

OK, seriously Boys, I was kidding about the 10 goal thing ...... are you kidding me ????.............. turn it up, they can't be fair dinkum losing by this amount after being in the game 20 minutes ago........ thats all about lack of heart, no more ...no less.