Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

Get *smile*en Batchelor off before he costs us the stiffen game Hardwick u flog

3 free kicks in 3mins

Slipping over . Gee

Gee their midfield is good. I was wrong! Great hands but we are fumbling, slipping and sloppy hand balling.

What the hell is with these terrible I50 kicks?

Just thumping it 50m high in the air, and EVERY single Tiger going for the mark. FFS.

We don't deserve to win today. Going down by three goals I reckon.

Hate the bye.

thejinx said:
What the hell is with these terrible I50 kicks?

Just thumping it 50m high in the air, and EVERY single Tiger going for the mark. FFS.

At least 3 times have won the ball put of the middle under pressure and kicked it straight to the WC loose player. That is a coach issue

West Coasts pressure is good, but I think our poor skills today are making the pressure look better. If we can get some control of the game and get some composure then we will be ok.

Need Lids and Cotch to stand up and relax the boys a bit.

Good kicking for goal is keeping us in this at the moment.

mrposhman said:
West Coasts pressure is good, but I think our poor skills today are making the pressure look better. If we can get some control of the game and get some composure then we will be ok.

Need Lids and Cotch to stand up and relax the boys a bit.

Good kicking for goal is keeping us in this at the moment.

Agree. They are in 3rd gear