Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

thejinx said:
Maric is a liability out there at the moment.

Getting obliterated in the ruck and is horribly slow around the ground.
Which is why we should be scouting for another ruck NOW!!!

Boys look stiff after this bye and need a rev up. Cold engines take a while to start.

Griffo needs to be in at the majority of centre bounces. Nic Nat jumping all over Maric and they're getting first use of the ball.

Settled now but Nic Nat looks large but so does our Dusty.

And my griff to ruck. If Maric remains at the centre bounce it will be hard ask for our Backman to stop the silver service Nat will give their players. Love the lug but not against Nic Nat!

thejinx said:
Maric is a liability out there at the moment.

Getting obliterated in the ruck and is horribly slow around the ground.

Fair chance to be the one subbed tonight on that qtr

TigerForce said:
I'm loving this cohesion. Beautiful to see.

Assume u mean West Coast? I can't believe we are only 1pt down. Getting flogged at stoppages and had 5 turnovers from short passes in the first 3mins!

Hope Wayne Campbell pulls that Ump aside and tells him he is a spud for the decision and a sook for crying about abuse, Wanker.

Yep our kicking was poor the first 5 mins but slowly slowly getting there.

Take away their 2 goals gifted by 2 stupid rules we would be in front considering the time WC has spent in their F50.

Looks like Maric is starting in the ruck

Mr Magic said:
Assume u mean West Coast? I can't believe we are only 1pt down. Getting flogged at stoppages and had 5 turnovers from short passes in the first 3mins!

Us. Couldn't give a *smile* how West Coast plays.

Back to a slow sloppy start
I was hoping we were beyond that now !

Hope lazy start
Pathetic and lazy kick by hunt to a three on one for a easy rebound goal

Mr Magic said:
Well stop talking out your arse then.

Batchelor = Major Spud

You don't like how cohesive the players perform now? Give or take a few mistakes.