Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

Whats the general consensus - Does the bye Hurt us or Help us tonight???

percyms said:
Whats the general consensus - Does the bye Hurt us or Help us tonight???

I rekon hurt . Chance of players coming back not switched on etc

percyms said:
Is Dennis Commited calling again tonight. Watching last years game and his sage crystal ball calls of - Looking at that draw the Tiges wont play finals, There is no improvement in this side as they don't have the players and lastly They play best when there is nothing on the line..... Biased flog - wonder what he will come up with tonight to mock and knock the might Tiges. (assuming he is calling the game).
Cometti is a smug smuck, but i would rather him than Basil Zempilas, he is a tool of the highest order.

tigerman said:
Cometti is a smug smuck, but i would rather him than Basil Zempilas, he is a tool of the highest order.

Fair comment Tigerman...

C'mon Tiges I wanna see Sixthmond after this game. Must win. WC are over-rated with out of form Port and weaker Geelong as their only big wins.

We just saw so many pedantic, technical rules 2 nights ago at the G....here we go again.

Must play Vickery or Griiffiths at the centre bounce against Natainui as Maric is getting slaughtered