Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

Like others said - no crumbles and bombing!

Our skills are round 2-5 like!

What an unbelievable goal by Dusty!

Staging free kicks is a given now in AFL. All hail Adam Goodes. Dumpires still can't work it out. ;D

Merveille said:
Are these commentators biased

Not in Melbourne. Bruce evens up Dennis the Menace tonight who hasn't got his loverboy Basil Brush with him.

Whats with Carey..... All our frees are lucky or controversial and all Weagles are definite = Mooney as bad bloody flogs. God Channel 7 commentary has gotten poor.

If you think about it most of WCE's goals have come from mistakes, bad luck and a stupid umpiring decision.

This is good, because it means WCE aren't playing that great, and we can play better. Our goals are coming from smart plays into the F50 and some moments of pure awesomeness from Dusty.

I reckon we'll kick on in the second half.

Eagles handballs in tight are killing us. They get it to the outside too easy. Need Cotch and Lids to really step up and maybe put Grigg onto Priddis??? Have not seen Lids playing fwd much at all today..

Why didn't all the boys get around Dusty with his last goal - needed to show support and fire up. No-one went to him...