Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

23.21.159 said:
Never forget the one a few years back where Jack had four within 11 minutes and five after 19. Finished with 10.
But I reckon the Weagles were on the T that year.

I was crook on the couch watching that one.

Anything that went anywhere near Riewoldt, he marked it.

Remember Pickering commentating the game.

23.21.159 said:
Never forget the one a few years back where Jack had four within 11 minutes and five after 19. Finished with 10.
But I reckon the Weagles were on the T that year.

was driving over to dads that day, hadnt taken notice of the footy and turned on the score at half time, heard the commentators saying 'can they hold on to that big lead' or some such.

heart skipped a beat and couldnt believe they might be talking about us.
Heard the score and skipped out of the car, ran in and said dad, turn the bloody radio on, we're killing them.

when Jack slotted his tenth, i saw a tear in dads eye.

He turned to me and said,
'you know, this could be the start of something son'

i'll never forget it

Go tiges

My son's 1st game was when Jack kicked 10

If we turn up after our break, we should win - good for those of us based west of Kalgoorlie

I was there the day Jack kicked ten. I followed him from end to end. Sat behind the goals and watched it happen. Was one of the greatest days of my life. And I thought. this must have been what it was like for Essendon supporters to watch Coleman, or Hawthorn supporters to see Hudson at his best. The West Coast defence was pretty hopeless though.

Saw a bit of the 2005 game today. Some of the names running around for the Tigers that day. Lids looked like a baby and Newman was still wearing 35. Trent Knobel made Hampson look like an absolute superstar.

Go Tiges. Need a good start like the Freo game and shut Nic Nat out of the game...

Season defining game tonight.

Hopefully the icy cold is a shock to the Weagles.

Is Dennis Commited calling again tonight. Watching last years game and his sage crystal ball calls of - Looking at that draw the Tiges wont play finals, There is no improvement in this side as they don't have the players and lastly They play best when there is nothing on the line..... Biased flog - wonder what he will come up with tonight to mock and knock the might Tiges. (assuming he is calling the game).

evo said:
Season defining game tonight.

Hopefully the icy cold is a shock to the Weagles.

Agree it is that sort of game, how quick can we switch back on? Could it be a sliding doors moment (or game)

Very important game in the scheme of the season. Need to start the second stanza of the season with a bang, re-commence the momentum.
Go Tigers.