Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

antman said:
If you think about it most of WCE's goals have come from mistakes, bad luck and a stupid umpiring decision.

This is good, because it means WCE aren't playing that great, and we can play better. Our goals are coming from smart plays into the F50 and some moments of pure awesomeness from Dusty.

I reckon we'll kick on in the second half.

Agree. Hopefully fatigue should kill WC in the last quarter.

tigermouseau said:
Why didn't all the boys get around Dusty with his last goal - needed to show support and fire up. No-one went to him...

Who cares. Concentration on the game and no wasting time with pansy hi-5s or hand taps.

With his bloke firing, we can't lose. Doubt it's ever happened.

WC playing like we did in 2013/14.

Bossing stoppages but no reward for effort.

Now we can cruise ahead.

antman said:
If you think about it most of WCE's goals have come from mistakes, bad luck and a stupid umpiring decision.

This is good, because it means WCE aren't playing that great, and we can play better. Our goals are coming from smart plays into the F50 and some moments of pure awesomeness from Dusty.

I reckon we'll kick on in the second half.

Good summary.

Need Lids, Cotchin and Jack to all fire up and take the game off them.

Also we need to expose Sheppard for the size he is giving away. Make it count boys.

Our skills have been deplorable all game. So many fumbles, we are playing with a bar of soap and on ice skates while they are so clean.

Cotchin needs to step it up. 8 touches in a half and no impact. Is he being tagged?

Pandaboy said:
Our skills have been deplorable all game. So many fumbles, we are playing with a bar of soap and on ice skates while they are so clean.

Cotchin needs to step it up. 8 touches in a half and no impact. Is he being tagged?

Errr, we're leading.

Titch, Cotch, Jack all had minimal impact so far tonight - hope they lift after half time and take it away from them but hell our third quarters have been pretty poor scoring wise lately.

percyms said:
Titch, Cotch, Jack all had minimal impact so far tonight - hope they lift after half time and take it away from them but hell our third quarters have been pretty poor scoring wise lately.

Titch quiet but a couple of goal assists. Looking forward to a big half from lids, cotch and jack.

lukeanddad said:
Titch quiet but a couple of goal assists. Looking forward to a big half from lids, cotch and jack.

I smell a Dusty special in the 2nd half as we saw in those 9 wins last year.

Hope we come out like we did in the second quarter against Collingwood - but am pretty nervous!