Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

Still don’t understand how our senior stars of recent have aged so very dramatically and become geriatric-like yet other senior players at other teams act like those retirement residents from the film Cocoon?

Is toxic waste from the West Gate Tunnel project being disposed near PRO?
Broady proved today, your theory is wrong. BOG for us.

Yze has had a formidable challenge this season, akin to racing a 4-cylinder car in the V8 Supercars championship. It will make him a better coach .The team grapples with injuries, an average roster due to years of subpar recruitment, and senior players experiencing declining form. Some players are going to leave to seek financial security or a return home, while others strive to play Finals footy for another team before their careers conclude.. We need to be patient some good young players coming to the list .. Mitchell was a dud coach according to fans for the past few years now he is super coach ..

Reactions: 1 user
It’s not meant to mean much except that it is a good measure of opportunity in a game.
The fact that we are often showing a better expected score than what our actual score is showing that we are well in games and the effort is strong. I quoted it a few times to dispel the myth that our effort was poor.
In some ways it is a pretty reliable indicator of the skill and connection gap we have.
Opportunity means nothing if you can’t take advantage of it. Our skill level is appalling and that’s why we lose games. Tackling is a skill and that is appalling as well. Not sure if that is strength or effort. Some of both I feel.

Gimme a spell lol

Sanctimonious much? You got the list wrong this year, about to get the drafting strategy wrong and now spouting Dalai Lama
Seriously poor post.

Footy is meant to be enjoyment, whether it is win or lose being part of a group supporting a team.

I’ll give you a tip. Most of us get most things wrong on here because we are just bloody supporters. Probably you do as well.

Sorry but how the *smile* have I got the draft strategy wrong? In all of my posts I've clearly said we were going to hit the draft hard at the pointy end this year whether thats accelerated further by player trades is obviously up for question but I have ALWAYS said this year is about getting as many picks inside 20. Show me where I have said anything else aside from that.

At least I'm consistent, over the last few years all you can be described as a flip flopper.

BTW I don't give a *smile* what you think of me, but stop trying to tear people down from trying to stay optimistic about some of the players we have.

Crap.

You have said ad nauseum that trading certain players would be the “nuclear” option and set the list back but the strong signs are you’ve been wrong on that all along.

Then you come in here like Mary Poppins riding a Shetland shitting rainbow lollipops proclaiming that your optimism shines through the darkness and if we aren’t warmed by it then we just shouldn’t follow football.

You was wrong buddy and are doubling down on some sweetness and unicorns tripe.

As a self-styled list guru you’re more mr bean than Greg wells

Innit

Last edited:
That’s not what I said

This is what I said

In some ways it is a pretty reliable indicator of the skill and connection gap we have.
Yeah but it’s still a meaningless indicator. All it says is that you get the ball a bit but give it away because your skills are *smile*. Hence you lose most games.

Seriously poor post.

Footy is meant to be enjoyment, whether it is win or lose being part of a group supporting a team.

I’ll give you a tip. Most of us get most things wrong on here because we are just bloody supporters. Probably you do as well.
I don’t care sin lol

(I like your posting btw)

Crap.

You have said ad nauseum that trading certain players would be the “nuclear” option and set the list back but the strong signs are you’ve been wrong on that all along.

Then you come in here like Mary Poppins riding a Shetland shitting rainbow lollipops proclaiming that your optimism shines through the darkness and if we aren’t warned by it then we just shouldn’t follow football.

Innit
Supercalifragilistic simile right there.

Crap.

Then you come in here like Mary Poppins riding a Shetland shitting rainbow lollipops proclaiming that your optimism shines through the darkness and if we aren’t warned by it then we just shouldn’t follow football.

Innit
You r nothing if not consistent. Abusive and condescending.

Understandable why you admire David King. Hopeless at predictions and forecasting but knows everything in hindsight.

Reactions: 1 users