Eddie McGuire | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eddie McGuire

Tiger74 said:
Actually remember Mike Sheehan is already discussing retirement. This means very soon the job as premier footy writer at the HUN will be up for grabs. Maybe some of the editorial rubbish coming recently from Robbo and Barrett (and even that idiot Jon Ralph) is about positioning to claim that spot after Mike moves on....

Just my speculation, no inside knowledge.
I always wondered whether Jon Ralph is a Tiger supporter considering the number of Richmond articles he writes.

rosy23 said:
Would you care to elaborate on the bias I've always had in relation to my comments on this thread? Do you think I fancy Eddie? :rofl
No I think you don't fancy Ben. However today is a great day for our club and I am sure that you and other doubters will now give him his chance. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

TigerForce said:
I always wondered whether Jon Ralph is a Tiger supporter considering the number of Richmond articles he writes.

I actually know that he is a Tiges supporter - got a mate who has worked with him...

Legends of 1980 said:
Out of interest, who was the last "big" name they signed? Buckley?

J.Brown. Oh wait, despite McChins promising the world Brown still gave him the finger and stayed at Brisbane.

I reckon Fat Boy is still sooking at the Nick Stevens miss.

He complimented us for giving Cuz another go, but you could hear and see the pessimistic tone and facial expression especially when he mentioned that he can't wait until they play us at the G.

This idiot speaks diplomatically about general issues but then makes childish and arrogant comments when something relates to his club.

Sorry if allready mentioned.......but didnt anybody notice how McGuire got Collingwood on the back page today of the HUN........to be honest pretty smart move

He can't help himself old ed. They asked him about us getting cousins, fair enough. His reply, paraphrasing here, good luck to ben and the RFC, everyone should get a second, third, fourth or whatever chance ,
Why the need to sound like someone who's had the lunch money taken off them ed? You came across like a sook.

How the f*smile does this man do business with the amount of crying he does.
Grow up and fix your own back yard first.
How many chances do they give collingwood players before they are FORCED to do something.
WANKER :vomit2 :vomit2

TOO CHEF said:
How the f*smile does this man do business with the amount of crying he does.
Grow up and fix your own back yard first.
How many chances do they give collingwood players before they are FORCED to do something.
WANKER :vomit2 :vomit2

With him, it's always just a second chance, no matter how many chances they really are :)

collingwood about to announce their new captain.
how ironic that it is done today, the day that Ben Cousins, has his first traing run and interview as a Richmond player, that Eddie Mc Chin
has a need to hog the spotlight. i hope the press grills them about the $8million loss.SEN will cross in about 25 min to the Toyota Centre.Eddie all i can say is "WE STUCK IT UP YOU BIG TIME", you had the chance to put colliwobbles into the spot light but you missed the baot

tiger1966 said:
collingwood about to announce their new captain.
how ironic that it is done today, the day that Ben Cousins, has his first traing run and interview as a Richmond player, that Eddie Mc Chin
has a need to hog the spotlight. i hope the press grills them about the $8million loss.SEN will cross in about 25 min to the Toyota Centre.Eddie all i can say is "WE STUCK IT UP YOU BIG TIME", you had the chance to put colliwobbles into the spot light but you missed the baot

JEALOUSY is oooooooooooooooooooooooozing out of the Fat Arse.

I don't mind Eddie's timing at all. Let's get the media to back of Cousins a bit and give him a chance to settle into the club and melbourne.

He has been having a bad day so far.

They obviously despatched Heath Shaw and Didak to the RCH yesterday to be photographed with a young kiddie to try to improve their image but that could only manage page 15 of the HUN.

They also tried to beat up an announcement that they had re-signed a couple of minor sponsors but that only rated two lines in the Age. It also appears that the the Red bank is going to acquire one of their jumper sponsors, hopefully, they will absorb it and not bother renewing the sponsorship at all.

What next? Nick Maxwell to captain the Pies? Or will it be Josh Fraser? Anthony Rocca? Ben Johnson?

Spare me!

Somehow Collingwood announcing their new skipper ifthey do ... probably Maxwell at a guess cant detract from the CUZZARAMA.

I mean Cousins and Maxwell geez i know what the media will be hell bent on writing the hell out of.

We may find a paragraph or two about 5 pages back in the sports section ;D.

Me thinks the Magpies would be better advised to hold off on their captaincy announcement till the Cuztrain has long passed from the station.

Reading the Anti-Fat Arse comments by Scumwood supporters yesterday on not picking Cuz is great to see.