Eddie McGuire | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eddie McGuire

Dyer Disciple said:
Why Travis in particular? (wonders if I missed something).

well
a)he is a star player for a team I intensely dislike, particularly their President
b) he had the chance to come to Richmond under father son and chose the Pies instead.

Dyer Disciple said:
Especially if we start getting reports about the collingwood boys being the antagonists and/or being really drunk etc. Eddie must be raped.

I bet he won't be running out quick talking about "scum friends" and the like, I bet Shaw-Didak gate scarred him for life.

gee that's a bit tough.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
well
a)he is a star player for a team I intensely dislike, particularly their President
b) he had the chance to come to Richmond under father son and chose the Pies instead.

Okay I didn't miss anything then.

Man, remind me not to become your enemy. ;D

Dyer Disciple said:
Man, remind me not to become your enemy. ;D

Bloody hell, I'm a lot more worried about getting on your bad side now that we know your rather 'unconventional' approach to corporate governance.

rumor has it travis has told the police he was there with a friend who started the fight and no it wasnt didak :rofl

Col.W.Kurtz said:
Bloody hell, I'm a lot more worried about getting on your bad side now that we know your rather 'unconventional' approach to corporate governance.

Colonel's avatar shows the Scumwood Cheer squad's planned attack on McChin. ;D

Col.W.Kurtz said:

Nothing unconventional about my management style.

I haven't had anyone complain yet about my powerdrills and chainsaws. ;D

Dyer Disciple said:
Nothing unconventional about my management style.

I haven't had anyone complain yet about my powerdrills and chainsaws.  ;D

Maybe, but if Eddie were to read this thread he might be a bit worried about your 'power drill' or whatever the kids are calling it these days 

casper68 said:
rumor has it travis has told the police he was there with a friend who started the fight and no it wasnt didak :rofl

Well if they are saying it wasnt Didak then it must have been

gustiger12 said:
Now where is that photo of Eddie when you need it.....
wr_fpp_nat_mcguire-300x368.jpg

"Don't these Clokes ever learn??"

Eddie is now officially a washed up has-been who's time in the sun is over. Its time to put the silly old bugger and his hairbrained idea out to pasture.

Eddie could go back to selling snake-oil or the elixir of life tonic if he still has his horse drawn wagon

Ian4 said:
Eddie is now officially a washed up has-been who's time in the sun is over. Its time to put the silly old bugger and his hairbrained idea out to pasture.

Bin continues to pull old threads out. Wouldn't be related to bulldozing the Dump would it ? :hihi

He wants the new stadium to be called Victoria Stadium.
As it's in park land we'll probably shorten it to Victoria Park.

poppa x said:
He wants the new stadium to be called Victoria Stadium.
As it's in park land we'll probably shorten it to Victoria Park.

I thought he wanted to call it Eddie house stadium.