Changes v Western Bulldogs. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Western Bulldogs.

If it’s raining-
B Grimes Balta Young
HB DRioli Vlastuin Baker
C Pickett Hopper McIntosh
HF Cumberland Lynch Bolton
F Riewoldt Martin MJ
R Nank Prestia Taranto
I/C Miller Cotchin Ross Ralphsmth
sub Clarke

Squeeze clarke and sonsie on the bench for ross and ralphsmith,

Give JG a go as sub,

And its 20 of our our best 22 (with Gibbo and shorty to come)

Wet or dry

Reactions: 1 user
In Miller Dusty Hopper Sonsie

Out Ryan Mansell Graham Hugo

P.s screw melbournes weather , 2 cold and wet games in a row in march april

I like young but no way in he'll is 5 and 6 disposals remotely anywhere good enough,it's basically playing a man down.

I think thats what will push him to the 2's. To work on getting involved more offensively. Defensively he has been good, but given us pretty much nothing going the other way. I suspect we will look to give him until we get our 1st choice defense back (add Tarrant and Broad) and then move him to the 2's with the aim to develop his ball use and involvement when we have the footy.

His defense is good which is his 1 wood, we now need to see if we can add a few more clubs to the bag.

Reactions: 2 users
A lot of people have Graham out with Ross staying in. I'd be surprised. Yes Ross was good on Friday but Graham was good in Rounds 1 and 2, not great on Friday butthe 1st 2 rounds will keep him in

Reactions: 1 users
A lot of people have Graham out with Ross staying in. I'd be surprised. Yes Ross was good on Friday but Graham was good in Rounds 1 and 2, not great on Friday butthe 1st 2 rounds will keep him in
Graham going out is crazy talk.

Reactions: 1 users
Why Graham going out is crazy talk his so inconsistent one good game in 5 for some reason people think his a automatic selection doesn't do enough for me.

I'll be spewing if Ryan gets dropped has to say in and play Friday wasn't on him it was on the match committee.

Why Graham going out is crazy talk his so inconsistent one good game in 5 for some reason people think his a automatic selection doesn't do enough for me.

He was good in both Rounds 1 and 2 so not sure why you thinking its 1 in 5. If you are using stats, isn;t that 2 in 3 to start the season?

if Ryan is dropped

and Riewoldt plays

and we lose

the Great Middling is on

like Donkey Kong

Graham is an interesting one. The gap between his best and worst is too great. But he plays before Ross every time for me.