Changes v Western Bulldogs. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Western Bulldogs.

Samson for Miller
Mansell for MRJ
Ross for Graham and it would be spot on.
Once more we go into a game giving the opposition an advantage.
Post game chat will be if Ross or MRJ were in we may have pinched it etc

How many turnovers from Jack 'concrete boots' Graham?
4 from 14 disposals so not much better. I thought Graham was disappointing playing extra midfield minutes last week, but was good round 1 and 2 playing the Lambert type role

The only player who applies defence pressure and tackling not only up forward all around the ground last week gets dropped puzzling I know he needs more involvement, but so do others more senior.

Reactions: 1 users
How many turnovers from Jack 'concrete boots' Graham?

Graham played well in Rounds 1 and 2, a bit down last week for sure, but bear in mind that a team is picked over a period of time. A player doesn't stay in due to 1 game, and a player doesn't go out due to 1 off game.

If anything though you are consistent on a Thursday night, Complain, complain, complain.

Reactions: 3 users
The only player who applies defence pressure and tackling not only up forward all around the ground last week gets dropped puzzling I know he needs more involvement, but so do others more senior.

Are you talking MRJ? He didn't kick any goals last week

Not keen on this no Cotchy business. Obviously needs a spell, but I don't like it.

Reactions: 2 users
Not keen on this no Cotchy business. Obviously needs a spell, but I don't like it.

Yeah, I'm ok with Riewoldt getting managed but less so Cotch.

I'd be content with him as the sub to come on the second half as a fresh battering ram and smash 'em in the midfield.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Won at the selection table

Superb changes

Team is settling

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Weve got ogorman and doughboy on the whistles.

Were gonna need to kick 20 goals

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I'm ok with Riewoldt getting managed but less so Cotch.

I'd be content with him as the sub to come on the second half as a fresh battering ram and smash 'em in the midfield.

I think it seems logical for Cotch to be the sub. I think MRJ will go back to the 2's with the aim to get more footy, Miller you'd be surprised to pick a tall on a day that is supposed to rain. Ross is an option as sub, but prefer if he keeps getting full games either in the 1's or 2's, plus Cotch is more explosive to come on.

Weve got ogorman and doughboy on the whistles.

Were gonna need to kick 20 goals

Well I suppose it is Easter, someone needs to be crucified this weekend, looks like its going to be us. We won the free kick count last week, so they have been deployed to ensure that *smile* doesn't happen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Very exciting decisions by the mc

We are in transition and having a good look at our youth .

Great selections

Reactions: 5 users
Could Cotchin be the greatest sub the game has ever seen?
Comes on in the last quarter and sends 6 opposition players to hospital with broken collarbones and concussions and turns the game in our favour.
What a luxury

All of them when they team up on him. Would be nice if the umps protected him but that isnā€™t happening.
Canā€™t lay a finger on Naughton on Saturdayā€¦ in comparison, Lynch has 1 free for the season
85469A4D-9729-4C75-B9F7-58F3CB3E4B35.png

Reactions: 2 users
interesting changes .. no Jack and Cotch brings our average age down .. they'll be back

Cumberlands energy is welcome .. Go Sonz ..

lotsa kids, it's great ..

Reactions: 5 users
Maybe the reason for that is the fact he is usually covering for 2-3 players. Has sacrificed his game each week to cover for others who wouldnt/couldnt chase and now he gets dropped. Joke.
It's not a joke, it's development. Long game. Round 4.

It's not a joke, it's development. Long game. Round 4.
Mj has the club knows is a work in progress,
Needs a bigger tank,
More offence,
More fitness,
All will come in time.

And to think that several experienced coaches with multiple premierships and day to day look at players with knowledge of every touch they get don't know way way way more about selections that anyone here.