Changes v Western Bulldogs. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Western Bulldogs.

Oh, Dear....

Brett Rosebury (8), Robert O'Gorman (10), Curtis Deboy (11), Andrew Heffernan (29)

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
O Gorman and De Boy.

Doggies gonna rack up a cricket score in free kicks this week.

Reactions: 2 users
I actually don’t mind us being a bit smaller overall coz I reckon we’ve been too tall the first few weeks, but I tell you what, going forward we better lower the eyes and spread it around a bit because if we do our usual trick of bombing it to Lynch, we’ll get absolutely flogged.

This side can beat the Bulldogs if we do that, but regardless, team selection is all over the place these first 4 weeks. One moment we’re playing 3 tall forwards, then 2, now it looks like 1.5. 2 rucks… or 1.5 ? Who knows !

Mansell-Short roles seem unclear. Ralph, Ross…what are we doing with them ?

I get matchups etc but still, this is a very very unsettled structure from one week to the next at the moment.

Reactions: 8 users
I like the changes but Ross was far better than Graham who looked so slow whenever the Pies waltzed out of our foward line , was never anywhere near the fall of the ball and who,s kicking has been whacky and thpughtless all year

Reactions: 2 users
Did the Dogs ask for Robert O'Gorman (10), Curtis Deboy (11? Whenever they umpire us they appear to find fault with a Tiger even when they look at the ball

Looks a strong team and will give us an idea where we are when Trent and Jack retire.
Yes Jack & Cotch likely to retire at end of year an earlier look without them than most would have thought though when they were fit and available.

Because 5 touches. Then 8 touches and no goals with declining pressure.
Maybe the reason for that is the fact he is usually covering for 2-3 players. Has sacrificed his game each week to cover for others who wouldnt/couldnt chase and now he gets dropped. Joke.

Really interesting selections in a season defining game. Cotch maybe the sub still. I worry about Sampson in the wet. I guess his role will be just to bring the ball to ground and pinch hit in the ruck. Ross was really stiff to miss out for Graham. He was much better than him last week.