Changes v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Roos

The AFL lost their so called "credibility" years ago. Wake up people, it is now a entertainment industry. Nothing fazes me anymore in this industry.

It's time to end the biggest farce in AFL in round 23 to keep North honest
Unleash a trio of Thomas , Morris & Arnott on them

Mind games by the roos and Carey lets rough up the tiges..like when mitchell did the oooooh it hurts look when cotchin went after him at the bounce...see how that turned out. I hope we smash these flogs this week and next..

Love it if suns beat the swans. :clap

Win the game and bring on finals north

Richmond
In: T.Cotchin
Out: M.Thomas
North Melbourne
In: J.Tippett, M.Daw, A.Mullett, A.Black, B.McKenzie, M.Wood, T.Dumont, L.McDonald, K.Turner
Out: N.Dal Santo (managed), J.Waite (managed), M.Firrito (knee), A.Swallow (knee), S.Higgins (knee), T.Goldstein (managed), S.Wright (knee), B.Cunnington (knee), S.Thompson (ankle)

Ice said:
Morris, Astbury and Dea emergencies
Really should give Dea a run, to give him a sniff of the game tempo in case we need him to come in next week.

Norf have no imagination... they list 5 players as out with "knee".
Go the Tiges for being honourable to the game, i love 'em.

geez all those knees.

that's what you get when your circle jerk gets out of control.

Regardless of what Dimma says, he should have rested Cotchin, Deledio, & Maric. I guess we'll find out how this pans out in just over 2 weeks time.

Ice said:
Richmond
In: T.Cotchin
Out: M.Thomas
North Melbourne
In: J.Tippett, M.Daw, A.Mullett, A.Black, B.McKenzie, M.Wood, T.Dumont, L.McDonald, K.Turner
Out: N.Dal Santo (managed), J.Waite (managed), M.Firrito (knee), A.Swallow (knee), S.Higgins (knee), T.Goldstein (managed), S.Wright (knee), B.Cunnington (knee), S.Thompson (ankle)

Norf could've used the old 'general soreness' term.

Stuff north. Let's belt the living bejezus out of this disgraceful blight on the league. I for one am glad we are playing to win with our best team available.

axlefoley said:
Regardless of what Dimma says, he should have rested Cotchin, Deledio, & Maric. I guess we'll find out how this pans out in just over 2 weeks time.

Cotchy just had a week off, Lids has had a couple of breaks during the year. Maric is the only one who they perhaps should have rested.

Dimma wins first mind game of these - probably - 2 games with Norf by quoting Dennis Pagan when asked to comment on their decision to rest players - "You don't flirt with form".
Smart bloke our Dimma.