Changes v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Roos

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/north-melbourne-poised-to-rest-8-10-players-against-richmond-ahead-of-afl-finals/story-fnia6oc3-1227510514665

:-X :-X

pessimistic_ said:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/north-melbourne-poised-to-rest-8-10-players-against-richmond-ahead-of-afl-finals/story-fnia6oc3-1227510514665

:-X :-X

the Adelaide ferals will be unhappy, no home final

se7en said:
I do. They been talking the whole home game final all week.
Gives me a good laugh now. 8-

you wont be laughing for much when norf are up 8 goals vs. richmond at 1/4 time of the final :help

pessimistic_ said:
you wont be laughing for much when norf are up 8 goals vs. richmond at 1/4 time of the final :help

More of a chance being 8 goals behind Adelaide at Adelaide oval, having rested players in round 23.

pessimistic_ said:

That's the spirit.
Never say die.

antman said:

You'd prefer to play Adelaide away?

I was so upset by the saints effort vs Sydney - I have tried not look at the afl ladder

If we lose - we play Adelaide away?

If we win - we play Norf, again, after the have rested everyone

Is this correct?

If so they both sous like crap options. I'd rather play cows, an rest all the best 22

pessimistic_ said:
If we lose - we play Adelaide away?
If we win - we play Norf, again, after the have rested everyone
Is this correct?
If so they both sous like crap options. I'd rather play cows, an rest all the best 22

No it's necessarily correct.
Depending on other results we can finish anywhere from 4th to 8th.
If we lose we can finish 7th or 8th and who we meet depends on other results.

antman said:

You'd prefer to play Adelaide away?

a rampaging Adelaide away or a rested North at home

I rather North at home on the MCG.

The dream scenario would be

Tigers win by 30+ v north
Swans loose to GC (extremely unlikely)
Dogs beat Lions at the Gabba
Crows beat cats

Then week would see Richmond play Freo away (double chance as we would finish 4th)
Swans host North Melb
Dogs host Crows.

Maybe if they had Ablett, Swollow, Peestia at co.. maybe but this is a very depleted GC team, they wont beat the swans.

se7en said:
a rampaging Adelaide away or a rested North at home

I rather North at home on the MCG.

Bloody oath.

We won't beat Adelaide over there.