Changes v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Roos

TOT70 said:
Thing is, we have already had three soft games leading into this week anyway. The Gold Coast and Collingwood games were party-time events after half-time as the other team turned their toes up pretty quickly. Last week's game was played at three-quarter pace.

Exactly.

If we've had recent crunching battles, trip to Perth last week etc.....fair enough, rest some players.

We've had a very settled side the last 3 weeks, only used 24 players with Thomas and Morris missing out this week. Three training drills on a good (not hard) surface. Great preparation.

Just because others are resting players, doesn't mean we have to. All teams have different circumstances.

Give me a settled side leading into the finals any day.