Changes v Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Freo

uhuh uhuh said:
Jack spent a resonable amount of time in the ressies before getting his chance.

McBean will surprise at some stage but... we need him at VFL level to make sure we play finals.

True, Jack played too long in the twos and he did actually get Coburg into a GF in his first year. But he played some seniors year 1 and then quite regular from year 2 onwards.

Treatment of Beanie beyond a joke especially when you are forced to watch the comedy stylings of Hampson as a forward.

or Griffiths or Maric or Morris or Newman.

I think lamb22 is starting to sound like a fried dim sim. ;D

Relax mate, Beano's got years ahead.

TigerForce said:

I wasn't going to comment in here but I am really interested to know what a fried dim-sim sounds like... ;D

K3 said:
I wasn't going to comment in here but I am really interested to know what a fried dim-sim sounds like... ;D

Forget the sound, think of the taste. The protein is lamb with bits of cabbage. My love on cold days... ;D

upfromaustralia_2242_34384657

K3 said:

a heart attack

TigerForce said:
Forget the sound, think of the taste. The protein is lamb with bits of cabbage. My love on cold days... ;D

upfromaustralia_2242_34384657

Classic Chinese food and after 11 years in China its never been sighted by me.... haha Western Chinese at its best

Lamby's right, McBean has been a victim of defensive bias from the coaching staff.

Having said that, we are winning with a sniff of displacing the bloods from the top four so they can write their own checks at the moment.

TigerForce said:

Aah dimmies, off them, grog, coffee, red meat and more ATM.

Luckily bean(ie)s are still on the menu.

BTW Liam should have debuted in 2013. The longer he is out of the firsts the more it hurts us as he'll get to where he is going quicker playing ones.

Tigertough1974 said:
Classic Chinese food and after 11 years in China its never been sighted by me.... haha Western Chinese at its best
Originally invented in Melbourne and now rarely seen outside Australia and NZ.

Tigertough1974 said:

Dim Sims are to Chinese cuisine what Heinz Spag in a Can is to Italian cuisine

lamb22 said:
Agreeing with the wrong poster. He sh!tcanned Corey at post 69.

Post 69

Baloo said:
Jarhead had a couple of games in the seniors, did well and didn't look out of place.
McJesus on the other hand didn't look ready.

For finals, I'm not sure you'll want to depend on either.

I know you like to make stuff up mutton but you've gone over the top even by your lofty standards. If that post is a "*smile* canning" then I'll need to start calling you peach.

BrisTiger24 said:
Lamb? Since when? I hate lamb but I love a fried dimmy.

Since invention I suppose. Some have mutton/lamb, some have pork, some have chicken (which I don't like)

Same question as any meat pie....what meat? ;D

lamb22 said:
Aah dimmies, off them, grog, coffee, red meat and more ATM.

Luckily bean(ie)s are still on the menu.

BTW Liam should have debuted in 2013. The longer he is out of the firsts the more it hurts us as he'll get to where he is going quicker playing ones.

Yes, beans are good for you, and we'll be calling him Farts very soon. As for now, Beano needs to digest a few dimmies to build muscle as the latest report does show good signs:

Liam McBean
16 disposals, 8 marks, 5 goals

A key performer up forward. We’ve been asking him to get more involved in critical contests and marking situations, which he was able to do. He took four or five strong, contested marks, and hit the scoreboard as well, finishing with five goals. They were AFL-standard goals at important times.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-07-21/the-vfl-report-round-14

Amazing that we've kicked any goals at all without Beano and Ellis.

I guess even Clarko has seen the light. Tough for Beano with two A grade chumps like Dimma and Clarko running the joint.

TigerForce said:
Yes, beans are good for you, and we'll be calling him Farts very soon. As for now, Beano needs to digest a few dimmies to build muscle as the latest report does show good signs:

Liam McBean
16 disposals, 8 marks, 5 goals

A key performer up forward. We’ve been asking him to get more involved in critical contests and marking situations, which he was able to do. He took four or five strong, contested marks, and hit the scoreboard as well, finishing with five goals. They were AFL-standard goals at important times.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-07-21/the-vfl-report-round-14

That sounds like a farce ending summary from, Clarke, TF. Or like a fried dim sim. I get those two mixed up. ;D

Dyer'ere said:
That sounds like a farce ending summary from, Clarke, TF. Or like a fried dim sim. I get those two mixed up. ;D

I get mixed up with whatever "AFL-standard goals" actually means... ;D

antman said:
Amazing that we've kicked any goals at all without Beano and Ellis.

I guess even Clarko has seen the light. Tough for Beano with two A grade chumps like Dimma and Clarko running the joint.

I'd be interested in what has lead you to think Clarke is A grade Antman?

Cheers

TigerForce said:
I get mixed up with whatever "AFL-standard goals" actually means... ;D
Good question. AFL standard goals??

A goal is a goal or are goals now worth less in non-standard AFL games?