Changes v Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Freo

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Does Morris come in for Walters anyone? ;D

Can Freo even do that?

Out Walters, in Morris.

I'm sure we will agree to it, but only after a suitable period of huffing and puffing and posturing has elapsed.

We will agree reluctantly.

Btw

Will Walters be able to play for us? Just asking.

Dyer'ere said:
Well, we're hardly likely to lend them Morris unless he does.

That's what I thought. Looks like we're all getting on the same page on this issue.

Walters?

A straight swap for Dougie Walters and we could prop him up against the point post with a beer and a dart.

Tigers line up for some years have always had three or four out on the paddock who were not up to it. With the injection of The Hammer, Lenny The Loop, Lambone & Speed Gordon it appears those problem spots might have been eliminated so now will Dim Sim & Co persevere with them. Newy over the hill. Morris gone.. Griff leave him where he is. The Vicar until he has confessed will get a run as Interchange. Thursday night is going to be very interesting indeed.

I think we are only three players (Vickery Knights edwards ) from our best 22.
And we've also got c ellis conca mcbean griffiths Astbury etc in reserve.
Good to hear clarkey say soldo was now ready to stay and play at vfl level.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I think we are only three players (Vickery Knights edwards ) from our best 22.
And we've also got c ellis conca mcbean griffiths Astbury etc in reserve.
Good to hear clarkey say soldo was now ready to stay and play at vfl level.

If you want added class in September you need to have C Ellis and L Mcbean in the 22.

Really easy to get Liam in this week if they try. They can drop any of Newman, Gordon or Madonna

Jarhead had a couple of games in the seniors, did well and didn't look out of place.
McJesus on the other hand didn't look ready.

For finals, I'm not sure you'll want to depend on either.

Dont think we can affor Maric and Hampson in the same team, which means Griff will replace one of them.

Big call to ever take Maric out of the team... Especially since we dont have a Hampson Mascot
9093859664_1518a6621b_b.jpg

Gordon was not been that good, however his pace is handy when we play the Hawks.. (next week)

I would love to see Dea given his last chance... Hunt is another guy with genuine pace, that we cannot afford to lose.

Knights will not come in until he has truly been tested in the ressies

Tigaman said:
Tigers line up for some years have always had three or four out on the paddock who were not up to it. With the injection of The Hammer, Lenny The Loop, Lambone & Speed Gordon it appears those problem spots might have been eliminated so now will Dim Sim & Co persevere with them. Newy over the hill. Morris gone.. Griff leave him where he is. The Vicar until he has confessed will get a run as Interchange. Thursday night is going to be very interesting indeed.

The vicar

That is brilliant. How did I miss that!

What about the red vicar

Because everyone he belts gets the red vest

Baloo said:
Jarhead had a couple of games in the seniors, did well and didn't look out of place.
McJesus on the other hand didn't look ready.

For finals, I'm not sure you'll want to depend on either.

Most on PRE are living in a fool's paradise, warmed by the glow of our 8 goals quarters against Colingwood and Freo.

Have a look at the cameos of Cellis and Beanie in those quarters and ask yourself whether those 8 goal quarters were possible without them.

This week is interesting. Griff had a woeful month before his shoulder and is now two weeks out of action. Beanie is flying with 9 goals and midfield possessions last two weeks.

Who gets picked?*

* Yep trick question.

BTW finals are won by those whose skills and efficiency stand up under pressure. On that basis Beanie and Cellis are a must.

McJesus's games in the seniors didn't show a kid who felt comfortable. Jarhead looked like he belonged and delivered.

I think you are confusing McJesus and Rance

Baloo said:
McJesus's games in the seniors didn't show a kid who felt comfortable. Jarhead looked like he belonged and delivered.

Spot on Baloo.

Baloo said:

You are an enigma Baloo. I know you play resident troll but really defender of time wasters like Gus and Mcguane and *smile* canner of good kids who don't get a break.

By the way 100 goals now to Beanie at VFL level in 40 games.

Not bad for a kid who came in to the system 25 kilos undersized and still 5 years off his peak.

For a normal supporter it make you wonder where the bar is.

For our resident font of wisdom just another oportunity to kick a kid.

CarnTheTiges said:
I agree too. There's a reason the other players call Corey Ellis 'Silk'.

Agreeing with the wrong poster. He sh!tcanned Corey at post 69.

lamb22 said:
You are an enigma Baloo. I know you play resident troll but really defender of time wasters like Gus and Mcguane and sh!t canner of good kids who don't get a break.

By the way 100 goals now to Beanie at VFL level in 40 games.

Not bad for a kid who came in to the system 25 kilos undersized and still 5 years off his peak.

For a normal supporter it make you wonder where the bar is.

For our resident font of wisdom just another oportunity to kick a kid.
Jack spent a resonable amount of time in the ressies before getting his chance.

McBean will surprise at some stage but... we need him at VFL level to make sure we play finals.