Changes Rd 13 v Sydney | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Rd 13 v Sydney

Did anyone really expect Dimmers :hearton :eek:ld Newman not to be in the side and Steve "the liability" Morris be dropped ?

btoz_01 said:
Did anyone really expect Dimmers :hearton :eek:ld Newman not to be in the side and Steve "the liability" Morris be dropped ?

Bit harsh on Morris. I did have my doubts on his role but he is directly involved in a lot of shots at goal & I've changed.

There wouldn't be more than 5 possessions the difference between Newman and McDonough either way, but I'm sure people will blame that selection for the result if we lose. I doubt either will be a matchwinner this week.

Lambert is the interesting one. Would he still play in the VFL after taking the flight up to Sydney?

rinso17 said:
Bit harsh on Morris. I did have my doubts on his role but he is directly involved in a lot of shots at goal & I've changed.

For us or the opposition ? :p

Chimptastic said:
There wouldn't be more than 5 possessions the difference between Newman and McDonough either way

Agree.

Apart from the development and the goals.

Newman, Vickery and Morris in a forward line that should have McDonagh, McBean and Lennon.

Sydney's forward line is actually troubled by skill and dimma serves up his usual pile of stodgy chaff.

Two of those three ain't even forwards.

Ah well, proof will be in the puddin'.

Tigertool said:
Morris out.

Not possible. You must be mistaken.

He's in the Leadership Group so he's an automatic inclusion
He's a Dimma favorite
He's adds so much to our forward line

I think Dimma was taking the p!ss when he said that Newy brought up the average age in the side :spin

I sincerely hope that if we are down by a couple of points with 2 minutes to go that Chris isn't doing any kick-outs!!!! Those 2 kicking decisions he made late in the VFL last week cost us any chance of putting a score on the board and possibly winning - can't believe he has made the squad on those decisions alone.

Hope he is the sub if he plays. :mad:

Wow Morris has been dropped!!!

Ins: Newman (How), Gordon (How), Lambert (Good) / Ellis, Menedue, Morris Out.

“@AFL_PKeane: R13 teams
Syd v Rich;
Derickx, Z Jones for Pyke, Robinson.
Newman, Gordon, Lambert for Morris, C Ellis, Menadue.”

IN
Chris Newman, Nathan Gordon, Kane Lambert
OUT
Steven Morris (Omitted), Connor Menadue (Omitted), Corey Ellis (Hip)

WOW so all those pressure acts from the liability Morris count for nothing? :pullhair :brickwall

How on earth does McDonough not even make the emergency list? Incredible really.

Kaelan said:
Surely Hardwick was misquoted when saying Newman's return was to bring the average age up .

Rang alarm bells with me. Average age reflects your best 22, it doesn't shouldn't drive it.

Initially thought he was taking the *smile*, but it's anyone's guess as to what he meant by it.

Wow. Mindblowing. It only took Dimma only 11 rounds to remedy the bleeding obvious.

Might have to change his nickname to "Pro-Active" Hardwick.

I'd say Lambert will play his spot.

Gordon to replace Menadue and Newman replace Ellis - like for like :help.

Madonna is having his nipples crunched as we speak by Clarke and Bailey for popping his head above the parapet and embarassing the coaching staff with all those goals and accurate kicky things.