Changes Rd 13 v Sydney | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Rd 13 v Sydney

leon said:
Maybe I've missed something on this thread, but really puzzled why Lambert not in; can only be for needing more game time in VFL coming back from injury. But thought 28 poss in 3 qts last week was a standout, plus if you look at the highlights, sets up a top goal for McD from middle and kicked a great snap from the pocket too. Just what we really need. However hope McD plays with Gordon to replace Menadue as sub. Want someone there who is going to get it at least 8-10 times and can be a hard-runner who can score. Love Menadue but he's such a skinny kid who's probably due to head back to VFL and play a full game. Save him for easier opp than Swans, against whom very little outside ball on SCG. Would like to see him protected for next year mostly, maybe put him in for games like GWS & GC, another pre-season chance to put some hard muscle on the 70kg frame. We've already burnt 2 youngsters due to a crap year for injuries but now some senior players getting back.
Cany see Lanbert olaying has missed a lot if footy will get a few weeks in the Vfl

I'm flying to Brissy as we speak to pick up a car an heading straight back....might have to stop over at the SCG on the way back

Fox Footy are saying Newman is in Sydney, and it seems that he'll play. It probably doesn't matter if he has a good game or not, as long as he doesn't get injured he'll be in the side for the foreseeable future.

Come on Carners, we'll need big bodies against the swans. We need leaders across the ground too. Guys that have stood up for us in good times and bad.

IN: Newman, Thomas, Lambert, Foley, Petterd, Miller
OUT: Ellis, Menadue, McIntosh, Vlastuin, Ellis, Griffiths

If that's true Baloo, it's a shocking result.

Forget what's happening on the park. Becoming disillusioned with team selections.

The_General said:
If that's true Baloo, it's a shocking result.

Forget what's happening on the park. Becoming disillusioned with team selections.

As long as we win the selections are vindicated

Newman, Lambert, Madonna, Gordon are in Sydney

C.Ellis obviously out

I think it will be

IN: Lambert/Madonna (sub) , Newman

OUT: C.Ellis & Menadue

The bar is set increduosly high for some to crack a game in the ones and the exact opposite for others. So what is a pass mark for Newy on his return this week ?

Kaelan said:
Surely Hardwick was misquoted when saying Newman's return was to bring the average age up .
I hope so. If it is true how does he explain the games we won without him and therefore a younger average age?

good to see we're fast tracking promising youngster Chris Newman.