Changes Rd 13 v Sydney | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Rd 13 v Sydney

mld said:
So it wasn't lost at the selection table.

That first half was. If not for the ridiculous selections we would have won by 8 goals or more

Yep. Given the outstanding quality in our VFL team we could be leading the comp by 16 points if not for these ridiculous non-selections.

I can't stand Gordon, but he shouldn't get suspended for that. It was not even worth a fine.

lambert gordon and newman had little impact last night..tho gordon was definitely better than any morris game..got involved kicked a goal ,could had a few more

why isn't mcdonogh playing?

arlobill said:
lambert gordon and newman had little impact last night..tho gordon was definitely better than any morris game..got involved kicked a goal ,could had a few more

why isn't mcdonogh playing?
Totally agree, Lambert looked like a bloke who handed played for 3 months rediculous inclusion in front of Mcdoungh

CC TIGER said:
Totally agree, Lambert looked like a bloke who handed played for 3 months rediculous inclusion in front of Mcdoungh

he did absolutely nothing. stupid inclusion.

tigersnake said:
moronic, can't believe it, lost us the game. Oh hang on a sec...

fair enough TS, but he didn't contribute. i'm not being negative just stating a fact.

I don't mind giving Lambert a few games to see how he handles it. Prefer him over Morris. But McD should be in too.

The_General said:
I can't stand Gordon, but he shouldn't get suspended for that. It was not even worth a fine.

Let me predict the out come

Franklin - 1 week
Tippet - Let off

Gordon - 4 weeks

artball said:
fair enough TS, but he didn't contribute. i'm not being negative just stating a fact.

'did nothing' might be a fact. 'stupid inclusion' is not a fact. Gotta start somewhere, plenty of good players didn't do much in their second game.

se7en said:
Let me predict the out come

Franklin - 1 week
Tippet - Let off

Gordon - 4 weeks

yeah, anyone else but buddy and I'd say 4 or 5. But the league has to keep the Sydney fans and the sponsers happy, so 1 or 2.