Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

Barnzy said:
I'd take a Bastinac over that.

Bastinac was 21. The extra draft pick we'd receive would be ~27 (Callum Bartlett, Mitch Duncan, Jack Gunston).

Says it all, though, that you'd prefer an unproven kid to the potential rebuilding of Richmond's culture.

I know which one I'd be betting on to ensure long-term success for Richmond...

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
For once a milestone game didn't bite us. Can only assume Fev was injured since they rarely kicked to him. Even so, his performance was downright embarrassing.

Strauchanie looked fitter than him.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
For once a milestone game didn't bite us. Can only assume Fev was injured since they rarely kicked to him. Even so, his performance was downright embarrassing.

Agree, Fev was truly awful.

Barnzy said:
I actually bet on Richmond to win so I'm semi-happy. I knew with Brisbane's injury depleted team we were probably going to win.

Also bet on Freo.

Same bets here, and supper happy. Even got JR kicking the first goal from some nong on betfair. I wonder when you would be simply happy.

They said our clearances were 11 - 2 at one stage - all I heard was Tucky getting the ball and banging it forward!

Pleasing for me was we still won and I thought we played ordinary for our new standard.......really poor umpiring IMHO

Good win by the boys. Nice too see the smooth moving Collins play well again.

Don't give up on the PP dream Barnzy.

Barnzy said:
There goes pick 4 and P.P. We won't get either. Brisbane would've won if they had their best 22 on the park. This win does nothing for our future.

and we might have won by more if mcgunne wasnt injured and moore and foley played..this win shows we can tough it out..in the l;ast ten years we would of been run over..i thought we were gone in the third quater and then again in the last..but the fact we won it ..shows we have improved out of sight,,the skill level and run has really come along way..the improvement of the likes of reiwoldt,white,edwards,graham ,tuck,,king,moore,mcguanne is fantastic plus farmer delideo,martin nason,newman etc shows we have come a long way quickly

For those who watched - were the umpies that bad? 774 suggested both 50s were fair at least.

Azza said:
For those who watched - were the umpies that bad? 774 suggested both 50s were fair at least.

the free to fev was as bad as any in the history of the game..the 2 50,s to lions were there but its very pathetic

arlobill said:
the free to fev was as bad as any in the history of the game..the 2 50,s to lions were there but its very pathetic

Radio reckoned they would have goaled anyway?

there is a bit of steel about this group now, couple of times there i thought here we go again another roll over, but no! by the way i reckon dustim martins new nickname should be "one man gang"