Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

Baloo said:
I wonder what odds I could have got on Barney making the first idiotic comment on the match day thread after a win.

Seriously, if you're not happy with a win then *smile* off and go and support WCE with the other *smile*.

Nah just go winge on Boof Footy.

Did you hear that song Barnzy?

Tell me that the spirit that the song was sung with is worth sacrificing for a extra pick in the 20's...

Barnzy said:
There goes pick 4 and P.P. We won't get either. Brisbane would've won if they had their best 22 on the park. This win does nothing for our future.

That is the WORST post I have EVER read ::)

Baloo said:
I wonder what odds I could have got on Barney making the first idiotic comment on the match day thread after a win.

Seriously, if you're not happy with a win then *smile* off and go and support WCE with the other *smile*.

I'm happy with the win don't get me wrong but I'm thinking long-term. Beating injury depleted teams/crap teams and costing ourselves better picks/P.P is not that satisfying. Just ask West Coast supporters after last year.

If we now have coaches who are able to coach and develop well when compared to the Spud and Wallace rubbish, it won't matter what number our draft picks are. I'm sure Dimma & co. have more than just 1 list of probables.

Barnzy said:
There goes pick 4 and P.P. We won't get either. Brisbane would've won if they had their best 22 on the park. This win does nothing for our future.

This is our future the beginning of a winning culture. Feel sorry for you cause i am happy right now go mope in the corner

I actually bet on Richmond to win so I'm semi-happy. I knew with Brisbane's injury depleted team we were probably going to win.

Also bet on Freo.

Barnzy said:
I'm happy with the win don't get me wrong but I'm thinking long-term. Beating injury depleted teams/crap teams and costing ourselves better picks/P.P is not that satisfying. Just ask West Coast supporters after last year.

So we should have DELIBERATELY lost the game tonight. Thrown it? Yes? No?

skybeau said:
Did you hear that song Barnzy?

Tell me that the spirit that the song was sung with is worth sacrificing for a extra pick in the 20's...

I'd take a Bastinac over that.

ToraToraTora said:
So we should have DELIBERATELY lost the game tonight. Thrown it? Yes? No?

We could've experimented a bit yes. Try a few players in a few different positions. Can work for player development too helping round out some kids games.

Barnzy said:
Can I suggest you go through the 22 players playing tonight, list their age, how they played in the first four games of the season, and how they have played in the last four games, and see if you can detect some improvement? Don't post again until you post this analysis for us.

What that win will do for the boys development is unquestionable

it gives them belif that no matter what the situation that if u play for one another u can achive anything

Barnzy said:
We could've experimented a bit yes. Try a few players in a few different positions. Can work for player development too helping round out some kids games.

Then get your "how to tank" powerpoint ready, rock on down to the club Mon morning 9am, and have a go B. I would love to be a fly on the wall for that.

I'm becoming so Richmond focussed that I had to do a double take of the front page of The Age online. I read "Rudd revolt denied" as Reiwodlt denied. Watched the club song and geez they sung it with vigor.

Barnzy said:

You want to do this in Round 13 ?

Idiot.