Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

Barnzy our new revamped recruiting dept. proved that you can still pick up very good players lower in the draft . high picks are good but at this stage of richmonds development a winning culture is more important.

o' we're from tigerland!!!!!!!!!

Tigers of Old said:
Worst player on the field.

Looks to me as if his happy place involves being at the pub. Looks overweight IMO.

Thought he looked overweight last year when he destroyed us with nine goals. Some of the things he's done while appearing to be out of shape have been amazing. But he's tracking like Lance Whitnall at present.

I really liked Cuz's game tonight. His best for a while I reckon. Maybe only now getting match fit?

Tough decision looming on him come season's end if he keeps this form up.

Tigers of Old said:
Played very well. If his performances continue like that he will get another year.
Hardwick was very non commital post game as you would expect.

1 more year should be enough.

That was the sign of a decent team - one that wins when they are not playing their best.

Angus Graham was tremendous and Martin is a thrashing machine - this young lad is going to hurt/embarass/humiliate many with his fend offs over the years. I reckon there should be a one on one contested footy competition between Martin, Scully and Trengove, Martin would own them individually and even a two on one.

Lids, Cuz and Cotch all played well but Tambling is obviously carrying something as he has no pace but he puts his head over it. Newman is very composed and White is becoming reliable :eek:

Give the entire team 1 vote for a great team effort except that weak link in the chain, Richard Tambling.
For instance as usual, watch the kick-out play that flowed up field around the 17th min mark of the last quarter.
Tambling receives the ball in space, players flowing TO space, and players creating space to get the ball to Tambling.

WHAT DOES THAT DUD DO AS USUAL!!
STOPS.
PROPS.
FREEZES.
KILLS THE PLAY.
TURNOVER.

Drop Tambling now!!

Hurts the team.
Not part of an ongoing successful Richmond Football Club.

(Or call the Hypnotist back!!) ::)

:mad: