Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

Barnzy said:
There goes pick 4 and P.P. We won't get either. Brisbane would've won if they had their best 22 on the park. This win does nothing for our future.

So you would have preferred a loss.

Tankers are cheats.

Barnzy said:
There goes pick 4 and P.P. We won't get either. Brisbane would've won if they had their best 22 on the park. This win does nothing for our future.

Really after a marriage proposal on PRE tonight heh Bzzer?

Wooo hoo!

Go Tigers!!

And to the TV people who think that people can just pop up to the Gabba to watch the game, and the people who couldn't be bothered going to the Dome to watch the Blues v Freo have it on free to air... pathetic. P.S. I am not wasting my money on Foxtel just for the footy. :mad:

Barnzy said:

Yawn. You're just boring now.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

Barnzy said:
*yawns*

Barnzy said:
Rubbish! Winning does everything for the future. Young players tonight learnt to persist, hang in there, keep working hard, and you get the rewards. A winning culture is something we haven't had for nearly 30 years. Take every win, build confidence, keep pushing forward.

Barnzy said:

Absolute garbage. This young playing group is starting to develop some belief in themselves. That is going to be worth far more to them over the next 5 years than more 10 goal losses even if it costs us the difference between pick 4 and pick 8.

It gets better, the blues are done, Crows are bottom? and Ghana awaits a thrashing.
Great stuff Tiges!!

Barnzy said:

I hope you're man enough to admit one thing Jimbob, we've got a coaching panel now. I'd like pick 4 too, but this isn't falling over the line for two crappy R21/22 wins.....this is REAL, substantial, from many unexpected types, improvement, mid season.

Interesting that the Lions won the tackle count 69 to 45. I'll be interested to see how the clearances and hardball gets went, but I think the Lions might have won those as well.

If so, suggests we have more strings to our bow than people give us credit for.

NZ Tiger said:
Absolute garbage. This young playing group is starting to develop some belief in themselves. That is going to be worth far more to them over the next 5 years than more 10 goal losses even if it costs us the difference between pick 4 and pick 8.

Spot on!

Barnzy said:

I wonder what odds I could have got on Barney making the first idiotic comment on the match day thread after a win.

Seriously, if you're not happy with a win then *smile* off and go and support WCE with the other *smile*.

Streak said:
Interesting that the Lions won the tackle count 69 to 45. I'll be interested to see how the clearances and hardball gets went, but I think the Lions might have won those as well.

Don't forget 'umpire assist' for the Lions.