Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

What I liked about the Boomers was the team play, the connection, very little selfish basketball. As long as we keep this up, we could go a long way. And keeping Ingles and Delly on the bench
I actually thought that Joe might have played a role against a Spanish team that lacked real athleticism and when Giddey was off the floor. His interior passing is still way above average and he wouldn’t have been a liability on defence. No way he can get in the rotation against Canada - they’ll burn him alive.

Would have thought Reath could’ve got minutes too. But the results speak for themselves.

Reactions: 1 user
Bugger - Opals have a bad loss to Nigeria. Next two games against Canada and France are must wins. Will be tough from here.

Reactions: 1 user
It's a beauty so far. Giddey and Landale leading the way. Exum and Daniels some nice plays too.

Reactions: 2 users
McVeigh again for 3 - *smile* he can shoot.

Wasnt theer criticism for him getting picked ahead of Goudling?