2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

At least Julius uses his unpaid personal time to head down to PRO to see what's really happening. Why don't those brainless journos do the same instead of making up crap, given they get paid for it!!

Reactions: 5 users
Training Today Tuesday:

Only dropped by for 10 minutes and late today on my way to appointment.
Marlion MJ Dusty Tigga Taranto McAuliffe Ross Fawcett all training with main group.
In management/rehab: Nank OHB Lynch Hopper Prestia Graham Lynch Kaleb Kozi

No sign of Shai at all

Bear in mind Tuesday quite often used as recovery.
Cheers
Ryan also in rehab group.

Reactions: 1 user
Given how much they seem to know about the club and Dusty's position in particular I'm surprised the fence next to Punt Road isn't lined with the AFL media bloviators (disguised as shrubs of course) watching each training session.

• Haha
Given how much they seem to know about the club and Dusty's position in particular I'm surprised the fence next to Punt Road isn't lined with the AFL media bloviators (disguised as shrubs of course) watching each training session.
The shrubs would probably have more brain power and idea than the majority of the scribes

Reactions: 1 users
Training Today Tuesday:

Marlion MJ Dusty Tigga Taranto McAuliffe Ross Fawcett all training with main group.

No sign of Shai at all

Cheers
Morning Caesar. I love you're training reports and I share them on Twitter (X), with credit to you, for other Richmond supporters. I should have checked this with you earlier but are you OK with that? Cheers, Gaz

Morning Caesar. I love your training reports and I share them on Twitter (X), with credit to you, for other Richmond supporters. I should have checked this with you earlier but are you OK with that? Cheers, Gaz
Can you please direct all commercial inquiries to his legal representative @Don’t Argue.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
They reckon PR ground is too heavy so training elsewhere
Bloody hell they're at Latrobe Uni. I could've gone myself to see them.

Ooze once again on Duz: " all the other stuff and the external noise I don't really care about" and then turns his head. It's a never ending story with these seagulls.

Pickett and Mozza back in the VFL.

Reactions: 4 users
Morning Caesar. I love you're training reports and I share them on Twitter (X), with credit to you, for other Richmond supporters. I should have checked this with you earlier but are you OK with that? Cheers, Gaz

I am glad you get some benefit and enjoyment from my reports, I am a bit of a dinosaur myself and shun social media but I suppose it is a sharing world so am not going to tell you not to.
I don't disclose anything sensitive that any Journo worth his salt could glean from watching sessions week in week out, (but what journo would want to do that).

Cheers

Reactions: 16 users
I am glad you get some benefit and enjoyment from my reports, I am a bit of a dinosaur myself and shun social media but I suppose it is a sharing world so am not going to tell you not to.
I don't disclose anything sensitive that any Journo worth his salt could glean from watching sessions week in week out, (but what journo would want to do that).

Cheers
Thanks Caesar.

For what it's worth the Tigs supporters on Twitter really appreciate the info in your report. I have told them they can just join PRE and get it themselves, but people can be reluctant to change.

Have a good one.

Reactions: 10 users
Training Today Tuesday:

No sign of Shai at all

Cheers
Do you know if Brown was training forward this week? I thought him playing there last week was interesting, curious to see if it sticks or not