2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

It's All About the Draft but for anyone out there that is remotely interested in a Training Report here it is:

Lynch, Ross, JNR, Fawcett, Mutaz & Davidson: All participated in full contact match play today, Mansell ended the session with his thigh strapped probably with a corkie and a wad of cotton wool up a bloody nose. Bakes went down for a period and had the medical staff run out to him, (but phew! he got up and appeared ok).

Bauer: Playing forward for the A team, surely it is time for his inclusion.

Marlion: Back in re-hab.
Mcauliffe: Did not compete in Match Play was bent over in discussion with fitness staff before being directed inside, I doubt he plays at any level on the weekend?, hip appears to still be giving him problems?

I will finish as i started,
it's all about the draft, (which I have no valuable insight at all:cool:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 41 users
It's All About the Draft but for anyone out there that is remotely interested in a Training Report here it is:

Lynch, Ross, JNR, Fawcett, Mutaz & Davidson: All participated in full contact match play today, Mansell ended the session with his thigh strapped probably with a corkie and a wad of cotton wool up a bloody nose. Bakes went down for a period and had the medical staff run out to him, (but phew! he got up and appeared ok).

Mcauliffe: Did not compete in Match Play was bent over in discussion with fitness staff before being directed inside, I doubt he plays at any level on the weekend?, hip appears to still be giving him problems?

it's all about the draft, (which I have no valuable insight at all)
Thanks for your endless efforts much appreciated by many here.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Silly comment Julius. We always love any cold hard truth you provide. Tell us more if you can.

Reactions: 1 users

Mutaz & Davidson: All participated in full contact match play today,

How did these guys look in the presence of AFL company?

Reactions: 1 user
How did these guys look in the presence of AFL company?ul
Mutaz looked the more comfortable, Davidson at 22yo still looks a boy amongst men and a bit of a light weight, as many have said at 191cm he isn't a key fwd, a 3rd roaming maybe or given his tank he could be ok in another position as well

Reactions: 2 users

Caesar , you down play your reports too much

very interesting notes here
1723093564580.png

and the news on Bauer , Marlion & McAuliffe useful too

Reactions: 1 user
Math, what sort of septic *smile* is this

MATHERMATICS has a *smile* S on the end of it so should MATHS

:D
time grammar GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Sorry to pester you with a dumb question but did you notice jagga smith out there at training

Hey Ceaser,

Your reports are going to be big hits after the draft! People will be eager to learn about all the new Tiger players. It’s intriguing that Mutaz and Davidson are training with the first team. Looks like we’re considering recruiting them.

Sorry to pester you with a dumb question but did you notice jagga smith out there at training
No Jagga hasn't been training with the AFL boys, I expect he would be training and getting to know the VFL boys.

Hey Ceaser,

Your reports are going to be big hits after the draft! People will be eager to learn about all the new Tiger players. It’s intriguing that Mutaz and Davidson are training with the first team. Looks like we’re considering recruiting them.

I might be too busy to post and just watch them for my own enjoyment ;) :)

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users