2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

It's All About the Draft but for anyone out there that is remotely interested in a Training Report here it is:

Lynch, Ross, JNR, Fawcett, Mutaz & Davidson: All participated in full contact match play today, Mansell ended the session with his thigh strapped probably with a corkie and a wad of cotton wool up a bloody nose. Bakes went down for a period and had the medical staff run out to him, (but phew! he got up and appeared ok).

Bauer: Playing forward for the A team, surely it is time for his inclusion.

Marlion: Back in re-hab.
Mcauliffe: Did not compete in Match Play was bent over in discussion with fitness staff before being directed inside, I doubt he plays at any level on the weekend?, hip appears to still be giving him problems?

I will finish as i started,
it's all about the draft, (which I have no valuable insight at all:cool:)
My bad folks, Bake's not ok, out with concussion:(, I think it was a case of the Mallee strikes again ?

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Mallee? Hit by a barrel of wheat?
No aptly named nickname, I think by @eZyT ? for Ryan Mansell, especially early doors he took out his own team mates all the time both in game and at training.
Like a bull in a china shop, only knows one speed.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
No aptly named nickname, I think by @eZyT ? for Ryan Mansell, especially early doors he took out his own team mates all the time both in game and at training.
Melee I think.

Reactions: 1 user
Bloody hell they're at Latrobe Uni. I could've gone myself to see them.

Ooze once again on Duz: " all the other stuff and the external noise I don't really care about" and then turns his head. It's a never ending story with these seagulls.

Pickett and Mozza back in the VFL.
How many times did Yze say his favourite word ................Opportunity .....

I had a couple of team mates who were like that. One ran like an express train & had the turning circle of Colditz Castle, the other one was just crazy.
Certainly made training nights interesting if not entertaining. Especially considering the floodlighting at the time was less than adequate to say the least. :))

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users