2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Don’t think any of them have the right security clearance
Fair enough I guess. Between guys jumping ship, retiring and just been plain no good, I'm guessing probably only Ryan, Brown, Banks and Mansell will still be on our list by 2026. We don't want the game plan falling into the wrong hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Apparently his spine is that long that it takes him 3 weeks to get through the MRI machine
Did Arj Barker or someone hack DA's account? Funny as today, DA.

Just don't bring any babies into the conversation folks.

• Haha
So any training notes?

Dusty sighted?
Bauer getting a go in the 1's?

Anyone, Bueller, Anyone?

Main Training Today Thursday:

Only good news of the morning is that MJ completed full session but may still be 1 week away and Seth back training.

No
Martin Pickett Mcauliffe

I have doubts on:
Graham: Did only 30 minutes of rehab
Tigga: Left the track really early as well after discussion with some medico's

Rather than short and sweet, somewhat short and maybe negative.

Cheers

Reactions: 33 users

Only good news of the morning is that MJ completed full session but may still be 1 week away and Seth back training.

No
Martin Pickett Mcauliffe

I have doubts on:

Cheers
Cheers for the report.

Do you think Bauer might get elevated? How'd he look?

Ta.

No
Martin Pickett Mcauliffe

I have doubts on:

Cheers
As I mentioned earlier on another thread, McCauliff was not in his footy gear after last weeks VFL game. Made me question whether he had come off earlier due to injury

As I mentioned earlier on another thread, McCauliff was not in his footy gear after last weeks VFL game. Made me question whether he had come off earlier due to injury
May well have but doesn't appear in latest RFC injury list.

May well have but doesn't appear in latest RFC injury list.
The VFL match report makes no reference to an injury either so perhaps managed late in the game which is unusual in itself.

Kane McAuliffe (19 disposals, 11 contested possessions, eight tackles, six clearances, one goal)

“Kane's got some things that he is looking to work at in his game. But, it was great to see him step in with eight tackles on the day and kick a beautiful goal after holding his balance at contest, which is a really important part of his growth as a player.”

Reactions: 1 users
The VFL match report makes no reference to an injury either so perhaps managed late in the game which is unusual in itself.

Kane McAuliffe (19 disposals, 11 contested possessions, eight tackles, six clearances, one goal)

“Kane's got some things that he is looking to work at in his game. But, it was great to see him step in with eight tackles on the day and kick a beautiful goal after holding his balance at contest, which is a really important part of his growth as a player.”
He definitely didn’t play the last quarter of the VFL game. I thought he may have been the carry over for the AFL game.

No
Martin Pickett Mcauliffe

I have doubts on:

Cheers
Good morning Caesar
Just wondering about our man Shai Bolton.
He seemed to have a groin issue during last Sundays match and just wondering if he has spent any serious time on the track this week?

Good morning Caesar
Just wondering about our man Shai Bolton.
He seemed to have a groin issue during last Sundays match and just wondering if he has spent any serious time on the track this week?

Good pick up @momentai whilst Shai trained basically fully he did spend a little time in discussion with medicos and did seem to do leg lifts and rotations of that area to either free up or test.

There is no doubt that with our dire injury list we have just had to play some players that may have otherwise been managed.

Reactions: 3 users
He definitely didn’t play the last quarter of the VFL game. I thought he may have been the carry over for the AFL game.
We will see when the vfl team is announced but he isn’t even named as emergency this week.

The boys on talking tigers said he was the carryover player for the afl side last week.

We could have as few as 5 afl listed players in the vfl again. Blight, coulthard, Cumberland, Bauer and OHB. That’s 28 fit players out of 46 listed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
We will see when the vfl team is announced but he isn’t even named as emergency this week.

The boys on talking tigers said he was the carryover player for the afl side last week.

We could have as few as 5 afl listed players in the vfl again. Blight, coulthard, Cumberland, Bauer and OHB. That’s 28 fit players out of 46 listed.

McAuliffe isnt playing VFL- illness.
Cumberland hasnt been named either- assumedly he is heading to Adelaide as the emergency will be in Adelaide. So that will be only 4 who play VFL.

Plus Jagga Smith.

McAuliffe isnt playing VFL- illness.
Cumberland hasnt been named either- assumedly he is heading to Adelaide as the emergency will be in Adelaide. So that will be only 4 who play VFL.

Plus Jagga Smith.
Just saw the article on the website. Says Noah Cumberland not available (AFL recall) , so you are right

Mick Jagga in number 63 !!

Training Today Tuesday:

Only dropped by for 10 minutes and late today on my way to appointment.
Marlion MJ Dusty Tigga Taranto McAuliffe Ross Fawcett all training with main group.
In management/rehab: Nank OHB Lynch Hopper Prestia Graham Lynch Kaleb Kozi

No sign of Shai at all

Bear in mind Tuesday quite often used as recovery.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 users
Training Today Tuesday:

Only dropped by for 10 minutes and late today on my way to appointment.
Marlion MJ Dusty Tigga Taranto McAuliffe Ross Fawcett all training with main group.
In management/rehab: Nank OHB Lynch Hopper Prestia Graham Lynch Kaleb Kozi

No sign of Shai at all

Bear in mind Tuesday quite often used as recovery.
Cheers
Awesome, Fawcett in main group, good to see.
Nice to know we've got 2 Lynch's for our forward line. Hopefully one is younger than the other. Some other concerning names though, Kozi, Kaleb, Hopper.

Awesome, Fawcett in main group, good to see.
Nice to know we've got 2 Lynch's for our forward line. Hopefully one is younger than the other. Some other concerning names though, Kozi, Kaleb, Hopper.
All will be revealed Thursday, I wouldn't say Dusty moved with great freedom but then again I were not there long enough to tell.

Reactions: 5 users