2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles.

The eagles have really been horrible, partly the Hawks and partly self inflicted. The things they have done well all season they have done poorly today.

69 vintage said:
Reminds me of the 84 GF can the Eagles do a Bombers and overun a ageing team .
Looks more like the 83 GF when the Hawks thrashed the Bombers .
We could only dream of playing like the Hawks when it matters .
I have enjoyed the game nothing like watching a team perform on the big stage .

DragaTheCro said:
hope so. Put some hard earned on him to win the Norm Smith :eek:

Better if he wasn't so you could get a refund. :hihi

The thing that this has proved to me again is that it's about midfield. If you dominate the midfield your forwards get opportunities. Back it up with a well organised back 6-7.

Load up on midfielders and runners Tigers

mrposhman said:
Does this mean we are now going to hear no end of the hawks quaddy next year? ::) ::)

Hawks are gonna have a holiday next season. Nothing more to achieve and just make it a mini-rebuild for the next stage.

5 goals in perfect/WA conditions is disgraceful.
Just proves their so called potent forward line is actually full of bananas

Totally disagree with Ling. This team is nowhere near as strong as the 80s unit. 7 GFs in a row.

zippadeee said:
5 goals in perfect/WA conditions is disgraceful.
Just proves their so called potent forward line is actually full of bananas

The disposal into the forward line has been awful, not sure why its the forwards fault.

IanG said:
Schoenmakers better than Roughie will be a permanent fwd next year IMO

I reckon Roughy has been great. Just played a different role.