2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles.

Not sure it's all over the Eagles played better the last 15 minutes .
They just have to take the game on take the kicks through the middle the Eagles can run over the top of them if their kicking can stand up to the pressure .

West Coast are not far out of this game, but also aren't far away from being blown away. If they had taken a few more of their gettable chances they'd only be down by 2-3 goals.

69 vintage said:
Reminds me of the 84 GF can the Eagles do a Bombers and overun a ageing team .

No. They will be lucky to get away with a 10 goal slapping.
There's not one good WCE player.

rosy23 said:
Hard to tell if they've lifted a bit or Hawks have taken their foot off slightly. Hale looking leg weary. Half time rest has come just in time.

Foot off the pedal I reckon. They'll come out firing as I can't see them blowing a 40+ point lead in a GF.

rosy23 said:
Hard to tell if they've lifted a bit or Hawks have taken their foot off slightly. Hale looking leg weary. Half time rest has come just in time.
Hawks 67 interchanges, Eagles 49 at half time. In this heat, that will be a factor. Eagles will come back question is can they come back enough.

First 10 minutes of the 3rd will tell the tale . A couple of early goals to the Eagles then they have some chance, otherwise it's all over.

I can't wait to have another crack at the hawks. Get our coaching and list right asap and we will be doing what the hawks have over the last few years.

Makes it hard to watch this game as we know we can beat hawthorn....

Eagles *smile*ing up like we did. Nerves.

and Schoenmakers goes BANG!....as ol' Rexy would say.

This game proves ruckman are overrated. Hawthorns midfield have buried them.