2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles.

Smoking Aces said:
Rioli overrated...pfft...he set that game up for the Hawks in that first half. The guy doesn't need 30 touches to be BOG.

He was BOG today. Plus I got him at 16's for the Norm Smith. ;D

Overrated No Way...class, skillful, not selfish,

22nd Man said:
Interesting to know why you would say that? Sure statistics tell us you have an 80% chance of being right. But do you see mass retirements, age finally catching up on Mitchell and hodge, an opposition coach cracking the code?

A bit from column A, B & C. They're too well run to crash, will probably be a graceful decline similar to Geelong unless they land a couple of Gunston-standard younger players.

Smoking Aces said:
Rioli overrated...pfft...he set that game up for the Hawks in that first half. The guy doesn't need 30 touches to be BOG.

He was BOG today. Plus I got him at 16's for the Norm Smith. ;D

IMO Isaac Smith was BOG in the first half.
And Frawley BOG over the whole game.
Cyril was terrific but not BOG.
Just sayin'

What a super club they are, clearly the best since the 80s, not sure I'd have any one of there individual premiership teams in front of the Lions or Cats great sides but on the whole best club in the land, certainly done a mighty job of drafting and trading in recent years.

Tigers of Old said:
That intercept handball and dish off by Rioli was pure genius. He doesn't get as much of the football as some but he's an absolute weapon when he does.
Overrated? I'll leave that for others to argue about but IMO he's a bloody good footballer and a joy to watch.

That was amazing. That was Cyril's goal. He's so quick and instinctive and capable of the impossible at times. Would so love a player like him at Tigerland.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Saw the '82 GF on Foxtel last night and thought the same about Maurice. ;D

Cyril set the game up early I guess. If it was Breust or Shiels their contribution might've been downplayed, but two of Cyril's is worth three of everybody else's.

exactly, I'd say 1 of Cyrils is worth 3 of anybody elses. Cyril BOG every single day of the week. Won the game when it was there to be won, then killed it off. Crap game after quarter time. Like an average home and away game

can't believe how many people just count up the possies and award the highest BOG. One of the most interesting Norm Smiths for me was the one Simon Black won in the possession metronome V dynamic gamebreaker. Acker was easy BOG, kicked and gave off impossible goals and broke the opposition, Black just racked up the possesions like always.