2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles.

mexican_radio said:
... And angry Clarkson still looks p!ssed off

Loving it. Can't drop focus for a second in a granny. Very professional and committed outfit the Hawks.

Let's hope the Hawks get stuck on their 13th as long as the Wobbles did for 32 years, so we can surpass them.

Eagles need to get on the same drug programs the former cheats from Perth were on in grand finals...

Thought the eagles may have overrun the hawks in the 2nd half, but the game could be over at half time like it was last year. Eagles really struggling with the larger ground, seems like the hawks are always getting a heap of space.

Game over for sure.

Got my selection completely wrong and WC could have believed their own hype and thinking the weather will be a factor.

So many of their players have gone missing.

Could a repeat of 2007 when Geelong smashed Port for the record.

October 3, 1980

Richmond - 10
Hawthorn - 4

October 3, 2015

Richmond - 10
Hawthorn - 13

:(

Yep TF

They were talking about that 1980 side as the complete side and who was going to beat us.

We all know what happened.

Envious because they were gone and almost merged with Nelbourne.

TigerForce said:
October 3, 1980

Richmond - 10
Hawthorn - 4

October 3, 2015

Richmond - 10
Hawthorn - 13

Did you have to do that? :pullhair

TigerForce said:
October 3, 1980

Richmond - 10
Hawthorn - 4

October 3, 2015

Richmond - 10
Hawthorn - 13

*smile*ing HATE those *smile*s! More than Collingwood, more than Carlton.

Bowerpower said:
Simpson should get Hardwick on the phone now...

I wonder how we'd go against them with this kind of pressure and intensity? Hope we find out next year.

IanG said:
Hawks reallyt breaking down the Eagles 'web'. See how Hawks handle the ongoing heat.

Looks like they haven't really widened "the web" so to speak. Hawthorn getting way too much time on the ball.

Goal on half time brings it back to 5 goals. Maybe the Eagles have a slight chance but need to be much better in the 2nd half.

TigerForce said:
Eagles reminding me of the 'in our shells' effort we made in the EF.

Hard to tell if they've lifted a bit or Hawks have taken their foot off slightly. Hale looking leg weary. Half time rest has come just in time.