2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 Grand Final Day Thread. Hawks Vs Weagles.

waiting said:
Can't believe with KISS in town there were not the main entertainment . They would have had the crowd rocking !

Showing my age there!

Back to the game.

WC by 19 pts. Norm Smith medal Kennedy.

KISS' face paint would've melted under today's sun.... ;D

MCG isn't fit for concerts. Too big and open. Feel sorry for Bryan virtually singing to the wind.

Eagles by 40 will run away in the last quarter heat and extra final to be a big factor priddis norm smith.

rosy23 said:
Have they had any Aussies.

Just Mike Brady for the 35th time. ;D

One of the best parts of Up There Cazaly is the "heyyy!" after a few lines.

Hawks by 30 points is my guess, but I don't mind if the Eagles win their 4th. I'm just glad $ydney are not in again.

One for all and all for one is the way we play at Richmond
We are the mighty fighting Tiges.
;D

feisty tige said:
Did they have the retirement cavalcade? I've been out of the room for a while ;D

Our Honour Sir Adam Goodes could not be there.

Would've been a good idea to give some kids a free ride around the ground in the hovercraft.

69 vintage said:
Gee Wildcat having a big grang final day playing the word association game :hihi
:hihi

Hahaha been waiting on guests to arrive

Funny Wildcat.

Great start Hawkers. Have enjoyed the first quarter. Keep the pressure up. Hope Hill is ok. My boy Cyril providing a bit of magic. Carn Hawks.

Have the Eagles arrived in melbourne?
GF's always show up your weak links Cripps and Gaff are both Cats.

*smile* you Hawthorn and your smug fair weather supporters. Off to mow the lawns! I'll enjoy us beating you again next year.