1st Final, where & when? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1st Final, where & when?

Kaelan said:
tickets available in north allocated area .tiger people on BF buying them now

I bought my family 4 in a North area P7 - level 2A - don't mind sitting in the mixed crowd (the last final at the MCG there were as many Richmond supporters as Carl supporters in the Carlton area) - also reckon the North fans will want to all leave at half time ;D

Just had a look again as general public sales is now open.. Tigers allocation in category 1, 2, 3 is all but sold out. :clap :clap

feisty tige said:
I got told that Category one and two was exhausted, at about the same time you seem to have got yours, I think they screwed me over in that respect.
I got mine at 9:08 Fiesty

as we all do just hope the players can say the notice before and a AFTER the game was amazing. Match the 2013 noise, better the 2013 result. I have been to 3 Week 1 finals. Loss to North in 1995, Loss to Ess 2001, Loss to Carlton in 2012, I wasn't there last year (another Week 1 loss).

I was at finals in 1982 but was only around 11yo and can barely remember a win at VFL park v Carlton, dont know if that was week 1 of finals.

COME ON TIGERS ... Lets win a WEEK 1 finals game starting this week.

Was just looking at the map an where all the category's are, makes no sense to me , behind the goals ground level cat 4, flanks ground level cat 3, fwd pocket cat 1 :help

M50 Row DD im very happy paid 85 would of paid 850 if I had to, but my god is ticketek the most useless agency known to man

I got M15 after logging on at 9am. Was very surprised when I couldn't get Cat 1 tix after getting through almost straight away. Was after 5 tickets but said they were unavailable? WTF?
I wanted level 2 but stuffed if I know how it works.
Anyways I'm there.

gsta12 said:
Just had a look again as general public sales is now open.. Tigers allocation in category 1, 2, 3 is all but sold out. :clap :clap

country member here so not entitled to finals tickets, but cant see any general public tix on sale on ticketek website, can anyone please direct me to the right area ??

rensman said:
country member here so not entitled to finals tickets, but cant see any general public tix on sale on ticketek website, can anyone please direct me to the right area ??

Go to: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=QUALI0215

In the drop down on the right, select ' club members and public reserve'

In the barcode box under that, just type in 'TIGERS' this will give you allocation to seats in RFC area.

On the next screen select the category you want and the number of tickets and so on....

gsta12 said:

In the barcode box under that, just type in 'TIGERS' this will give you allocation to seats in RFC area.

On the next screen select the category you want and the number of tickets and so on....
hehe. It's like playing one of those text only computer adventure games that were prevalent in the 80s

Columbo said:
perfect weather forecast too, 22 and clear....can't wait!

Not sure where you're seeing this. On the weather channel it's got 17 and a shower. Mind you they can't get tomorrows forecast right let alone a week out...

Tigers of Old said:
I got M15 after logging on at 9am. Was very surprised when I couldn't get Cat 1 tix after getting through almost straight away. Was after 5 tickets but said they were unavailable? WTF?
I wanted level 2 but stuffed if I know how it works.
Anyways I'm there.

They seem to release only a bay at a time or something like that. I went through my MCC membership, tickets went on sale at midday. I logged on straight away and there was only one bay on ground level available - all others showed as No Tickets Available.

jb03 said:
They seem to release only a bay at a time or something like that. I went through my MCC membership, tickets went on sale at midday. I logged on straight away and there was only one bay on ground level available - all others showed as No Tickets Available.
Mate, i hope you are voting in favour of the latest MCC proposition to allow a provisional category.

I'm dying on the vine here!

jb03 said:

couldn't get on till 1 but got a Q bay on the wing ... nice.

gsta12 said:

thanks heaps, i think it was a cookie issue, if you already enter a password it locks you out or something like that - i tried a different browser and it worked

by the way as a treat for fellow tiger ferals see if entering voucher code AFLFINALS15 on the first page gets you 50% off ticket price in certain areas. just scored front row under scoreboard for $30 (disclaimer - you may have to be logged in to a Telstra a/c to get it to work - not sure)

Ticketek got to be the worst system ever.

Got online at 9.00am on the dot and went through the process of trying to order 6 tickets close together.

COMPUTER SAYS NO !!!! Timed out....Try again.

Kept trying til about 9.30

COMPUTER SAYS ALLOCATION EXHAUSTED !!!!

My God....can I just speak to a human please....???

Went to the local Ticketek outlet.

Queue a mile long...... ONE PERSON SERVING !!!!!! AAAARGGHHH ..

Back on to Ticketek online.

Category 1 allocation exhausted
Category 2 allocation exhausted
Category 3 allocation exhausted

Finally I succumb and get seats in Q55..... sitting right next to the Bl**dy score board in nose bleed seats.

As a fully paid up 27 year Member with premium Reserved seating and Maurice Rioli membership with Guaranteed Grand Final tickets premium I would have hoped that a better system were available.

If its this difficult for an elimination final then imagine the heartache when I have to get Grand Final tickets !!!!