1st Final, where & when? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1st Final, where & when?

just looked at tickettek they have some excellent seat on the ground and 2nd level for purchase in the olympic stand

This *smile* me!!!!! N50 tickets, 3 adults 1 kid - Ripper seats on level 2 in the Olympic stand. No sun in your eyes... yet 5 min on Monday this section was not available. How/Why/This sucks. Ended up with ok seats but why wasnt this section open to me / us on Monday at 9am. No one wants (no one that I know) sit in Q - 4th level. Why cant we fill M N P (level 1 - 2 - 3 ) first, then offer the nose bleed seats post the exhaustion of these tickets. Do the right thing 9am Monday and the casual observer gets ripper seats 12pm Thursday,

Tigers12 said:
just looked at tickettek they have some excellent seat on the ground and 2nd level for purchase in the olympic stand

Having seen this post i decided to log into ticketek myself and went through a pretend ticket purchase process and couldn't believe that i was sitting on a payment page, with 6 tickets al together front row second level on the first effort.

To cut a long story short i went through with the purchase and had a harrowing day today selling our original nose bleed tickets on facebook buy swap and sell groups for about $10 less than face value.

The moral of the story.............. be a member to help the club, but thats about all you get for your membership.

ticket update anyone?

frickenel said:
Having seen this post i decided to log into ticketek myself and went through a pretend ticket purchase process and couldn't believe that i was sitting on a payment page, with 6 tickets al together front row second level on the first effort.

I wonder if they were corporate tix that weren't taken up, so they were put back out for public sale?