1st Final, where & when? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1st Final, where & when?

Love to know % of Tiger to North sales. If we get 70,000 on Sunday, I would say that would be close to 50,000 tigers, 20,000 roos.

Instead of doing everything with frustration online, sometimes it's best to rock up to an outlet. At least you can negotiate better and have tickets physically in your hands.

I think the nervousness and panic of missing out come from so few finals opportunities, This is my 2nd final ever. Guessing cats & hawks fans are calmer about it.

The seating plan on ticketek is crap, go to the MCG website so much clearer.

Looking at it way better seats than I thought, cat 1 N55 second tier row B..
Right in front of the Jim Stynes Room.

Kaelan said:
:hihi didn't know you could select own seats ....
That'd be a bloody miracle, cattle tick n dog tick or whatever they're called wouldn't even let us buy tickets on the side of the ground we wanted.
Daughter's been buying tickets to various stuff online for donkeys years, gets all the stuff set up the night before with membership numbers n checks the seating areas available etc. Should be just plug n play, except for finals allocations, just get shafted around by the agency denying availability.

M2, four rows from the fence (category 4)

Only hiccup is, I bought myself one ticket, then 10mins later a mate texts me that he would like to come along too (given that I can buy one additional with my membership). Doesn't seem to be any 'manage booking' type option like what airlines have, so that I could alter it and add a seat to my booking (even if the altered booking then has to be seated in a different location).

Anyone have any ideas? Seems all too hard. Think he may have to miss this one (especially given that if I could change the booking, the seat/s would likely be far inferior).

i have one spare richmond members ticket left...88 bucks cost price..section n 54..row d.....richmond members area

No problems this morning on ticketek.

Always have the link presaved so you don't go to the landing page where thousands of other people are trying to find the finals pages.

Other tip is even though you select a category, make sure you select on the map by clicking the bay you want to sit.

I.E I wanted Punt Road end M2, but did not click on the map, so when requesting Category 4 tickets, it offered up P1 (Level 3), next time in just click on the bay on the MCG map, then it brings up the individual seats and if lucky you can see what is still available (i.e if you want a aisle seat)

Ended up M2 next to the Cheer Squad so very happy to be down the PRE.

Other thing learned from the past 2 years, is have all your bar codes opened in a word doc or text file and cut and paste them into the ticketek box, saves a heap of time.

Bring on Sunday.

Roll on Sunday got mine easy as this morning category 1 Punt Road End

Not too painful this morning. Wished I'd known about that map clicking thing. I ended up with cat 5 tix as that was the only category where every seat is undercover. Some good tips re ticketek operations on here.

Anyway Q11 is only two decks up from 3121 rooms and got 4xadults and 4xkids for $280. Just realised that attending lots of finals can get expensive quick - not a problem I've previously had. Only 3rd final ever. Be nice to see us win one.

Must say its better than it was 2 years ago. Maybe that's just down to volume of traffic.

Looking forward to it.

All I'll say is it is a crime that ticketek can charge me $6.50 to print my own tickets.

The other thing to remember for finals are the AFL Packages for Week 1-3

If you are coming to Melb from interstate, or travelling interstate, you can buy your airfare/accom and ticket on the Sunday night.............