1st Final, where & when? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1st Final, where & when?

That bloody ten minute countdown clock!

That was the most pressure I have been under for years. Made it with 12 secs to spare. Seriously, without that clock I'd have made it in 2 minutes tops.

TigerBalm said:
Ticketek got to be the worst system ever.

Got online at 9.00am on the dot and went through the process of trying to order 6 tickets close together.

COMPUTER SAYS NO !!!! Timed out....Try again.

Kept trying til about 9.30

COMPUTER SAYS ALLOCATION EXHAUSTED !!!!

My God....can I just speak to a human please....???

Went to the local Ticketek outlet.

Queue a mile long...... ONE PERSON SERVING !!!!!! AAAARGGHHH ..

Back on to Ticketek online.

Category 1 allocation exhausted
Category 2 allocation exhausted
Category 3 allocation exhausted

Finally I succumb and get seats in Q55..... sitting right next to the Bl**dy score board in nose bleed seats.

As a fully paid up 27 year Member with premium Reserved seating and Maurice Rioli membership with Guaranteed Grand Final tickets premium I would have hoped that a better system were available.

If its this difficult for an elimination final then imagine the heartache when I have to get Grand Final tickets !!!!
I reckon the issues people have is when you are trying to get 4 or more tickets in the one booking. System craps out because all the smaller bookings are quickly snapping up the slots.
I got M50 row EE for 3 people. Was disappointed because I got in and booked within a couple of minutes and I really wanted level 2 tickets like my reserved seat. I did not know you could select the bay. Will do that next week!

I just logged on out of curiosity.

you can still buy tickets in n55 and n 10 (level 2) Category 1 tickets

I'm an AFL member so hopefully I'm able to get some decent seats tomorrow morning!

So I'm already thinking ahead to week 2, hahaha - so assuming we beat North on Sunday, is it fair to say we would play the loser of the Freo Vs Sydney match? Would that mean this game would be at the mcg (which is only fair if we win this week), or could it be interstate?
Thanks all! Eat'em Alive!!!!

carrie77 said:
So I'm already thinking ahead to week 2, hahaha - so assuming we beat North on Sunday, is it fair to say we would play the loser of the Freo Vs Sydney match? Would that mean this game would be at the mcg (which is only fair if we win this week), or could it be interstate?
Thanks all! Eat'em Alive!!!!
Be in Sydney or Perth, as they are the higher ranked. So we would be away.

Tigers of Old said:
I got M15 after logging on at 9am. Was very surprised when I couldn't get Cat 1 tix after getting through almost straight away. Was after 5 tickets but said they were unavailable? WTF?
I wanted level 2 but stuffed if I know how it works.
Anyways I'm there.

I think it is really hard to get more than 3 tickets under the one booking when trying on-line.

While I was in the queue at Ticketek (9.10am) I tried to book on line but it would only let me get 3 tickets in P13 on Level 2 (where I have a reserved seat) but it wouldn't allow me to get 4 tickets or let me get a family package there - everyone coming out was saying tigers allocations for the better seats were already gone, so when I was served (9.45am) I was able to get 4 tickets at P7 which was just around a bit in the North area (there were heaps of seats there)

I reckon its good if we take over North's area as well.

Got row v, PRE.

Stoked.

But what a ken pain in the rear.

There must be an easier way. If the RFC designed this system imagine the Farce ness it would cop.

Im really worried on how I am going to get a GF ticket. Its not like Ive been waiting for 33 years or summit. Ken AFL corporate fun day screw the fan day.

TOT70 said:
That bloody ten minute countdown clock!

That was the most pressure I have been under for years. Made it with 12 secs to spare. Seriously, without that clock I'd have made it in 2 minutes tops.

Same with me. Timed out after I had 5 seconds left to find some *smile* ticket insurance box I forgot to tick.

evo said:
Mate, i hope you are voting in favour of the latest MCC proposition to allow a provisional category.

I'm dying on the vine here!

I sure did. jb juniors are on the waiting list too. Was hoping to attend a game together as members before they don't want a bar of me. (think i'm too late regardless)

Seemed to be some resistance. After initially passing through some obscure it went to a further vote. Reckon it will get up.

Got my tickets. Had the computer and phone going. Got through with the mobile quite easily.

Section M54 undercover. Cat 1. Olympic Stand. Can't wait.

jb03 said:
Wonder if he owns a suit? Might have to leave in the Dining or Long Room?

Reckon he'll have his name engraved front and centre of the long room within 12 months.

Went for a nice humble cat 4 seats for 3. Wife went online at 9 ... Ended up in cat7 q2 row u.

Well.... We'll be there & that's the main thing.

Oh... And the countdown clock caused stress here too.

Now lets cull some Roos!!!