WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

Heh heh heh. Scott. He just can't bring himself to use the name of the team that beats him. "Opposition." "They". "Them".

Same after 2020. Took him 6 months to refer to us by name.
True definition of the term "*smile* bloke"

Reactions: 1 users
He's a totally *smile* loser. Sour, deflecting ahole. "Not to take anything away from our opposition" is one of his favourite lines.

They win and it's all smiley, philosophical musings with his chum Gerard Nerdley.

Sour, flip on a dime phoney.
Yep he's a disingenuous campaigner

Reactions: 3 users
He's a totally *smile* loser. Sour, deflecting ahole. "Not to take anything away from our opposition" is one of his favourite lines.

They win and it's all smiley, philosophical musings with his chum Gerard Nerdley.

Yep, no smiles or little giggles with the seagulls tonight. As you said, too many "they" references. 12 minute video....too long.....he bores me to sleep.

Reactions: 2 users

He really hates losing to the Lions, too, being his old team. Cameron kicked 7 against them once, and he refused to admit that he’d made a difference.

As much as I hate the cats and in particular C Scott, I am envious they are still contending.
Always have and always will.
Hate them like a ginger stepson, but jeez, every year. And still playing kids.
We have imploded when our president said that we have no intention of bottoming out, yet we have.
They are pricks but kudos to the cats.
Not at all. With this result we r the only team to have won multiple premierships in the past decade (2015 to 2024). Cats are failures.

Reactions: 1 user
He really hates losing to the Lions, too, being his old team. Cameron kicked 7 against them once, and he refused to admit that he’d made a difference.
He's an ahole. Every time they lose it's not because a team or player got hold of them, it's because of some "one off" reason on their side, or some bs excuse.

He's got no grace to ever admit that a side might be better on the day.

Reactions: 4 users
He's an ahole. Every time they lose it's not because a team or player got hold of them, it's because of some "one off" reason on their side, or some bs excuse.

Richmond *smile* with his head completely after we beat them in 2017 QF and then continued to smack them for the next 3 years including 2019 PF and 2020 GF. In 6 prior years of coaching he’d never lost to us and he couldn’t believe we could beat him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
What a cool calm collected peaceful serene week it’s going to be
And the summer too
And next season
I’ll actually look forward to bumping into Geel supporters

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, where were we? Trust me I hate the cats but they are still contending 30 years later.
Having your own home ground in a true sense has helped somewhat. I get that they need to have it being out of Melbourne, but it's still the only true home ground advantage in Victoria.

Flashy on-screen graphics and over-zealous, screeching ground announcers does not make it a home ground advantage at Marvel or the G when other Vic teams play home games against one-another.

Reactions: 1 user
Richmond *smile* with his head completely after we beat them in 2017 QF and then continued to smack them for the next 3 years including 2019 PF and 2020 GF. In 6 prior years of coaching he’d never lost to us and he couldn’t believe we could beat him.
Truly delicious it was.

The fact we hurt them worse each year QF then PF then GF made it even better and the same way in the PF and the GF they went in at the HT break in front only for the Tigs to be in front at 3/4 time on both games.

Thers no love lost between that RFC side and that lot.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

This from the AFL website;

Holmes overcame gastro illness during the week to feature in front of more than 93,000 fans at the MCG, with some off-field Geelong staff hit with COVID during preparations. The two-time premiership coach said the challenges with illness in his group were not "insurmountable.”

It’s already started.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users