WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

WTF was Scott going on about in terms of all the adversity they've faced ? They've been the healthiest team in the league the last few weeks. Prelim in Melbourne against an interstate team coming from 5th. What ?

Guy is a fwit.

Reactions: 13 users
Heh heh heh. Scott. He just can't bring himself to use the name of the team that beats him. "Opposition." "They". "Them".

Same after 2020. Took him 6 months to refer to us by name.
Salty is just using their pronouns

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
100%. He would not like to see an edited tape of that game. Counted at least 4 times he applied zero pressure and just let his opponent waltz past him.
That effort v Dangerfield on the boundary was downright disgraceful. Basically no effort.

Reactions: 1 users
WTF was Scott going on about in terms of all the adversity they've faced ? They've been the healthiest team in the league the last few weeks. Prelim in Melbourne against an interstate team coming from 5th. What ?

Guy is a fwit.
Victim. Mentality. Forever.

Reactions: 3 users
good result
they'll feel this down at the Barwons edge... despite Scotts nonsense speak

As much as I hate the cats and in particular C Scott, I am envious they are still contending.
Always have and always will.
Hate them like a ginger stepson, but jeez, every year. And still playing kids.
We have imploded when our president said that we have no intention of bottoming out, yet we have.
They are pricks but kudos to the cats.

Reactions: 4 users
good result
they'll feel this down at the Barwons edge... despite Scotts nonsense speak
Well at least the players have got a nice areal to sit down and sook about it. With a lovely lifestyle and a farm each. Then they can go and have a nice surf in their suits so the tears rolling down their cheeks don’t show.
Then a shark can bite a few toes off each of them. They’d spit old Salty out…need some lemon

• Haha
As much as I hate the cats and in particular C Scott, I am envious they are still contending.
We have imploded when our president said that we have no intention of bottoming out, yet we have.
Bottom line is to win a title. They can try every season for the next 50 but it could all be a failure if you don't achieve the ultimate.

Final 8 cloggers IMO.

Well at least the players have got a nice areal to sit down and sook about it. With a lovely lifestyle and a farm each. Then they can go and have a nice surf in their suits so the tears rolling down their cheeks don’t show.
Then a shark can bite a few toes off each of them. They’d spit old Salty out…need some lemon
a well dressed self loathing lifestyle in the cow dung and crowded waves

Yeah, nah. *smile* em

Reactions: 2 users
Got to attend and it was a hell of a game.

Went from dreading a geelong premiership to enjoying another prelim exit.

But respect their ability to regenerate.

I reckon Brisbane favourites for next week. Played mcg GF last year and a big win tonight. Puts Swans at a big disadvantage.

15 of those 17 in finals. How many more chances??
Would take finals and the thrill rather than bottom four or mid table.
I hate the cats so much it's sick but to be contending every year rather than every generation or so would be nice.

Game over before it started. Tough mean teams win GF's. Swans got an underbelly too many dudes in the side. Biggest one Grundy.
Tough teams win GF's. Will Sydney be tough enough to down tough Lions. I do not think so.

Reactions: 1 user