WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

Let's see how calm and happy and all philosophical Scott is this week v the week after Port Adelaide. He'll be as salty as all *smile* making one defensive claim after another. Bet he whinges about the finals format or something.

Bloke turns on a dime.

Reactions: 7 users
Not that I like seeing Chimp .......Our Great Sage Equal of Heaven in Bears Colors but tonight Its great to see that .......................

The hatred remains.

cotch.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I’m just glad that one of the Lions and Swans finally get reward for sustained effort year in year out without one of Collingwood or Geelong chiming in for flags they don’t faaarking need or deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Heh heh heh. Scott. He just can't bring himself to use the name of the team that beats him. "Opposition." "They". "Them".

Same after 2020. Took him 6 months to refer to us by name.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13 users
That Berry would wanna lift next week. Some really poor efforts at times.
100%. He would not like to see an edited tape of that game. Counted at least 4 times he applied zero pressure and just let his opponent waltz past him.