WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

Leaving aside the minor matter of us winning the wooden spoon it was otherwise a perfect season.

Highlights:-
- Collingwood dies in the arse once again before September.
- Carlton limps into the semis and immediately gets drop-kicked out.
- Once great Hawthorn suffers serious delusions of grandeur under Kennett lovechild Mitchell. Smiling Sambo may never recover.
- Sweetest of all the Cats did a Gary Sidebottom and missed the GF bus. Their combination of arrogance/ignorance got its just reward.

Looking forward to enjoying Sydney v Brisbane. Should be an epic!
You missed Essendon. Top 4 to out of the eight with an after the siren goal from the suns at the dump!

Reactions: 3 users
The Paddle Pops are no 2nd favourite team of mine, but I must admit that 2nd half especially final Q had a Richmondy feel to it.

Richmondy in the good way!! Chimpa injected something into that team.

Reactions: 2 users
It was an EX TIGER that was one of the main causes of Geelong's demise, 'well done young man':cool:

Tyson Stengle​

Horror show of a night for the goalsneak. Burned teammates and missed shots. Disaster.

Expert Rating 1.5
Did anyone call an ambulance?
Found unconscious in the forward pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Like the tigers in 2018 with a crippled Martin and Astbury Cotchin and 1 of 2 others affected by gastro no mentions in the Tiger's defence but media runs if up the flag pole for the Sooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Did anyone call an ambulance?
Found unconscious in the forward pocket.
On his knee's, face down with his nose on the 50m line…with snorting sounds emanating from him. He might have been asleep except for the fact half the 50m line has disappeared

• Haha
Like the tigers in 2018 with a crippled Martin and Astbury Cotchin and 1 of 2 others affected by gastro no mentions in the Tiger's defence but media runs if up the flag pole for the Sooks.
The media which rely on AFL accreditation have to tow the party line.
AFL HQ want the Cats to be successful there has been big$ pumped into the Kardinia Park redevelopment and it has to be paid off.

Gotta say, I have been floating all day. Watched the second half replay three times. I'm bathing in Geelong's tears. It's fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone raised the issue that Geelong should have played at home yet?
Apparently Scotty isn't happy about it, but he can't explain it in a way that doesn't make it sound like he isn't happy about it.

How good was Stanley faking an injury after missing from 10m out in the last couple mins. Delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
The standard of field kicking by Brisbane in the last quarter was off the charts, as good I’ve seen.

The Zac Bailey cut back run to the corridor and kick down the line to Charlie Cameron on the run was unbelievable.

And then Charlie’s poise to drink it back to Achee was sublime.
Bailey had s boom or bust game! That play was magnificent.

Ah Chee has had s very good finals series.

Has anyone raised the issue that Geelong should have played at home yet?
Tooo many excuses.
But because they played Brisbane who have a shocking record at the G, that excuse was pushed out.
But Hocking will be introducing a new rule when you kick 4 goals in a row against Geelong the siren will go and play will be stopped.

**it's funny how a rule Hocking brought in to stop us, bent them over on satedey night.
The stand rule.... especially in the 3rd.
Stand little Pussies Stand

• Haha