Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

Yeah, I don't have much optimism. So many of his kicks, and handballs, get smothered.

Reactions: 1 user
Seems bereft of confidence. Isn't the player we've seen in past seasons.
I'd let him finish the year in the VFL and build him back up.
Banks has turned the corner, reckon we can get this guy back on track - if he wants it.

Reactions: 7 users
Yeah, I don't have much optimism. So many of his kicks, and handballs, get smothered.
That's probably coz he tries to play artsy fartsy show pony U18 style footy against hard headed professional AFL players.

Reactions: 1 users
Banks has turned the corner, reckon we can get this guy back on track - if he wants it.
Seems bereft of ability more like it !!
Banks soft . Refuses to make any physical contact

Yeah, he is as good as done in 2024. Lets be optimistic and hope his 4th preseason will be the one that turns him into an AFL footballer.

the guy's effort is a seriously bad influence.
the continual selection regardless of stock, an indictment on requirements.

It's not so much his intensity, effort or whatever. Yeah it can be average at times, but it's his incredible lack of athleticism that is the real issue. He can't run. He simply can not run.

I've watched him closely live and on tv and replay, and he runs like one of those Thunderbird characters. He's a loose, unco looking, jangly and slooooow plodder.

He'd be lucky to break 13 seconds for the 100 Sonz and even if he did, it'd take him 10 minutes to recover.

The worst runner in our midfield/small forward group. And that's saying something because we've got a few bad ones. It's killing him.

Reactions: 3 users
Watched him carefully today does not want body contact. Won't run hard to the next contest. I have said this and I'll repeat it he won't make it.
Clearly he has neither the physical or mental capacities nor the motivation to play the game at the highest level (which clearly the Dorks realised when they completely lost interest despite one decent VFL game, especially when they discovered his total opposite in Newcombe!).
Really sorry to say it about a kid that apparently loved the Tigers and supposedly wanted to make it for them as an AFL player. Unfortunately, looks to be another high draft pick near-disaster that we've been left holding by Clarke.

He's nearly killed the future i.e. Clarke :mad:

Reactions: 2 users
It's not so much his intensity, effort or whatever. Yeah it can be average at times, but it's his incredible lack of athleticism that is the real issue. He can't run. He simply can not run.

I've watched him closely live and on tv and replay, and he runs like one of those Thunderbird characters. He's a loose, unco looking, jangly and slooooow plodder.

He'd be lucky to break 13 seconds for the 100 Sonz and even if he did, it'd take him 10 minutes to recover.

The worst runner in our midfield/small forward group. And that's saying something because we've got a few bad ones. It's killing him.
Carrying a small injury given he played well 2 years ago?

He trots along..