Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

How many of those handballs by Rowell were throws? Do we have that stat anywhere?
Not sure if it's our coaching but every club except us does the shovel / scoop from congestion and get away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
He is our Dylan Sheild. Plays with no passion for the jumper.
I would keep Rioli and move him on

Reactions: 1 users
He is our Dylan Sheild. Plays with no passion for the jumper.
I would keep Rioli and move him on
Absolute trash Zips. This is one of your worst.

He's been the one inside the club challenging folks to do the hard yards and buy into Yze's vision. Showing leadership and saying let's fight through and get back to finals. That's coming directly from someone in the playing group.

When he could be whinging and saying he got sold a lemon and asking for a trade out, he's pushing to make us better.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
He's a keeper and sadly the best of a slow and low DE midfield. Was supposed to be the answer to our midfield problems and now people are saying he needs help.
We got it all wrong with Hopper and Taranto and i hope the club has learnt from it that we need to go to the draft to get the cream mids.

Reactions: 1 user
He's a keeper and sadly the best of a slow and low DE midfield. Was supposed to be the answer to our midfield problems and now people are saying he needs help.
I said he needs help.
Hopper ain't it & Prestia whilst a gun is near the end. That's about it.
Our midfield doesn't bat anywhere near as deep as the top sides.
One midfielder isn't ever going to be the answer.

Reactions: 3 users
I said he needs help.
Hopper ain't it & Prestia whilst a gun is near the end. That's about it.
Our midfield doesn't bat anywhere near as deep as the top sides.
One midfielder isn't ever going to be the answer.
All good TOO and you're right in that sense.

If this years top line mids are guns we should draft mainly mids and take Sims as the KPF. Not sure any of the other talls are that inspiring. Any mature aged recruits we could get to bolster the backline? Surely there are state league guys out there that are better than Young, Miller, Blight etc.

Also a couple mature aged rucks would be most welcome. Samson is a dud and isn’t the answer. They’re out there. Find them.

Not buying Tarranto stocks.
You can say that but the lack of passion comment is nonsense Zips.

I can tell you as someone sitting close to the fence on Saturday and watched the players close up there was plenty of passion from all players, they were totally invested.

If this years top line mids are guns we should draft mainly mids and take Sims as the KPF. Not sure any of the other talls are that inspiring. Any mature aged recruits we could get to bolster the backline? Surely there are state league guys out there that are better than Young, Miller, Blight etc.
Don't worry about the backline key defenders as they're not the problem. Problems are midfield too slow and no KPF of any ilk this year. Other problem i have is it with lose Rioli then Short steps becomes our release out of HB which then means we need two upgrades in this area. Smith is one ,but still need a better one to replace Short.