Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

Have people here actually forgotten that in 2023 he was talked about as AA, was our club champion, polled highly in the Brownlow and in many media awards? He was consistently very good basically the whole year.

Taranto is still a very good player.
Karan Cornes begs to differ

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Have people here actually forgotten that in 2023 he was talked about as AA, was our club champion, polled highly in the Brownlow and in many media awards? He was consistently very good basically the whole year.

Taranto is still a very good player.

and he was another that bit the injury curse in 2024, some people call it disinterested (I didn't see that in him personally), but a player that was lacking in match fitness. In 2023 he was super fit all year and was easily our best player in 2023.

Reactions: 3 users
As a pure inside mid Taranto is top notch.
Trouble is with expectations people want him to be outside as well and while he is an excellent clearance player his disposal lets him down at times.
He is what he is so play him as that #1 inside player and then put some quick inside out mids who are quick and good kicks next to him but do win their own ball.

Taranto and Sam lalor who is a big inside out burst player who can play fwd, Plus Sid Draper who just manages to go from inside to out with ease would be ideal players to put around him.
If we end up with three picks inside the top 10 my targets would go Lalor, Draper and Travaglia. I think these three can play straight away. If we have 12 and a good kpf like Armstong is there then id take him at 12.
If we prise 13 and 17 out of gcs and Fremantle then id be going Davis and the best quick ball winning mid in the draft.
Would definately bid on Kako around here stuff Essendon.
Look to replace Bolton with a genuine mid goal kicking fwd and then look for an elite wingman and with what ever top 30 picks are left back to the mid kpp well.

Reactions: 1 users